New: 1240 - Yu-Gi-Oh! The Sacred Cards (U)

TmP_stryk

Still I Rise™
OP
Trophies
Website
www.still-i-rise.com
XP
Country
United States
new.gif
1240 - Yu-Gi-Oh! The Sacred Cards USA 128 Mbits (Venom)

1240.PNG
1240-2.PNG

Languages: English
Save Type : SRAM_F_V102 (256Kbit)[/p]

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
well I like it
tongue.gif
I played the japanese version as far as I could get without being able to understand japanese, yes it was diffcult basically just pressing buttons and seeing what happened btu in the end it all worked out
tongue.gif

Reb3l

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
YGO sucks man..........worst anime for me,even though Japan gets the uncut version doesn't mean it is good...........

YGO SUCKS MY ARSE!

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
YGO sucks man..........worst anime for me,even though Japan gets the uncut version doesn't mean it is good...........

YGO SUCKS MY ARSE!
yeah and thats why its one of the most popular anime/manga series's ever and its card game has litteraly made billions of dollars
tongue.gif

Reb3l

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
One thing I would do is join the darkside with pokemon.........

*goes into a black part of the room with pokemon in it*

SPPowah

Trophies
XP
Country
Now I see another YGO release, I have a question; anybody knows of an online guide of how to play the CARD game? the real game. thx u all
smile.gif

Euronymous

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I tried this, I thought it was pretty boring. I have never played any of the other games before. It just gave me a whole bunch of cards and threw me into a tournament. I beat everyone and then its like "ok. huh. so what"

Also the characters say stupid things like Pipipipipipi or Fufufufufufu

In short, this game sucks

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
Ähm... ****... again a yu-gi-bums game... hm... i played one of them and got pissed off. Any reasons why I should give this one a shot? (not the dragons... na... most of them are crap and unworthy entering my dragon gallery
wink.gif
).

FFVII-2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ahh whats with all these new games being 128mbit? i cant fit them all on my card @ once...i think im gonna stick with fire emblem even though im a yugioh fan

TheRocK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Damn Yu-Gi-Oh! is even more stupid then pokemon, i hate this, they made the whole cartoon around the idea of merchandising... well this might be the idea behind every second cartoon, but this is kinda boring, if you want a real card game play magic or something.
Though i think my lil brother will like it, he was a pokemon maniac and now is a Yu-Gi-Oh!-Addict. I gave the card game a try, not to get me wrong, gonna put this one on a card and give it a try to, but i won't expect much of it
wink.gif

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
for the few that like yu-gi-oh and want to play the game and already know the card game (like me =P)
this game doesn't follow normal rules but follow dark duel stories (which are different and try to be more similiar to the manga) this meant that

- effect monster are different... this means that some normal monster (like holy elf) are effect monster and some effect monster (like jirai gumo) are normal monster this rule apply even for some magic & trap that now do different thing or are different (for example crush card now is a magic)
- ritual monster are summoned by bringing three monster on the field one must be a particular monster (for example the ritual that let you summon chakra need versago the destroyer and two other monster) the good notice is that now you can summon ritual monster like normal monster (but they cost a lot of point)
- speaking of point you can't just put any card you want every card has point and if your total isn't high enough you can't put that card (usualy card that you can bring in special way cost 999 point making them impossible to put in your deck unless you are really far)
- there aren't any fusion monster if you want to fuse two monster you have just to summon a monster over your monster if the monster are compatible you will get a new monster if not... well... you just killed one of your monster
- you can tribute all the card you want
- most annoying thing of the game... the monster now have a lot of element and if a monster of an element attack a monster of another element it just kill it without counting the att and the def (for example if a water monster attack a fire monster the water monster always win even if the fire monster is more stronger)
here is the list of the weak-strenght
black->white->evil->illusion->black
thunder->water->fire->forest->wind->earth->thunder
and for ending there are card with god element that doesn't have any enemy (so they can't kill or be killed by this rule)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1