OP
Trophies
Website
www.still-i-rise.com
XP
Country
United States
new.gif
1198 - Namco Museum Advance EURO 32 Mbits (ganGBAng)

1198.PNG
1198-2.PNG

Save Type : N/A[/p]

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
Stupid, stupid stupid. Why translating this game and not a rare rpg in japanese ? it's easy to translate this cartridge, why even release it in fact ? The video game market is still incoherent on every consoles...

D

Deleted User

There is a HUGE difference between Pac-man & Ms. Pac-man! She has a Bow in her hair!

no really, Ms. Pac-man is a much better game, the levels change and the ghost AI is a little better. there are 'cut scenes' as well.

I prefer the Ms Pacman machines that have the speed chip installed, and it pisses me off that namco didnt offer that as an option on these cartridges. I could always just turn off the sound in VBA and let it run at 150%
laugh.gif

I particularly like the name of the group that dumped this ROM. Excellent.
laugh.gif

Q-Bert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ive played these on old arcade's old computers and consoles and ive played em on the new consoles and own it so just cant see ANY reason to download it again let alone BUY it. think they have kick the dick out of these types of games and the companys that make em should STOP trying to rip us off.

Myke

so tasty!
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
There is a HUGE difference between Pac-man & Ms. Pac-man! She has a Bow in her hair!

no really, Ms. Pac-man is a much better game, the levels change and the ghost AI is a little better. there are 'cut scenes' as well.

I prefer the Ms Pacman machines that have the speed chip installed, and it pisses me off that namco didnt offer that as an option on these cartridges. I could always just turn off the sound in VBA and let it run at 150%
laugh.gif

I particularly like the name of the group that dumped this ROM. Excellent.
laugh.gif
oh man the slow ms pacmans SUCK! It's all about the fast one......

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto