New: 1154 - Banjo Kazooie Gruntys Revenge (U)

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I've uploaded a save to GBASaves with EVERYTHING collected except for 5 Music Notes which I have looked for, for an hour, in Spiller's Harbor.

THE FROZEN

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Okay, I've uploaded a save to GBASaves with EVERYTHING collected except for 5 Music Notes which I have looked for, for an hour, in Spiller's Harbor.
i am looking for those 5 notes too, i looked everywhere(or so it seems), i even went behind things in case they are hidden behind them, still, can't find...

EDIT: just found them, were behind the jinjo statue, i hope you were looking for the same ones

Azumith

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the save, it'll be good for me since I don't have the time to fully play it.
wink.gif

jumpman17

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: just found them, were behind the jinjo statue, i hope you were looking for the same ones
You mean directly behind the statue or somewhere north of the statue? Because there isn't anything directy behind him. I must be missing some other ones.

EDIT: Okay, they were in the sandcastle.

jumpman17

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As you finished the game: Can you please tell me where I can find the last coin for the rat in Spiller's Harbor? You will see what I mean when you load this savegame:

BanjoKazooie savegame
Ah, you had the same problem as me...
You want to go down to the base level and over to where you enter the level and just a little past that you will see the manhole you went in to get a jinjo. Just north of the manhole will be barrels and just north of those will be a slime guy in a chalk circle. Head directly left of that slime guy to goto another screen. You will see a big sandcastle in this area. On top of it will a silver coin. Hope this helps.

Grizzly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
can someone list all the puzzle pieces in that swamp level for me plz, i'm missing onw. thanks.
The last one I needed was right from the entrance, you go there from the entrance down the bridge then right over the tires and up the other bridge. There's a crack on the floor where you have to drill some times onto. Then you get a puzzle piece. But I don't know if it's also the one you are missing
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol