New: 1136 - Shinyaku Seiken Densetsu (J)

khayos

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm ecstatic. What more can I say? I won't even mind waiting until December; I'm thinking FFTA and CIMA, among other things, will keep me rather busy until this treat comes along.
smile.gif

GoodKupo

It Was Me!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hell i played a little of this than i got suck somewhere than i deatle that i start playing FFTA, it a good thing FFTA is coming in Stp cause im getting stuck ever were i don't evan know what magic im doing im like OMG.

CLu`

Tha Off Da Hook Pimp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
I wish the Euraisa release was first. But it doesn't matter. I'll wait til' either the (U) or (E) is dumped before even thinking about downloading this game. I love the Secret Of Mana series and it's been so long since I've played any that I can only wait patiently until the other versions.

Smith

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I only played it enough to confirm that it has the old Final Fantasy Adventure music. Now that I know it does, I'm happy to wait for an English version.

Regal_Warrior

Oh my god. Its the lord of pie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm not sure but have you tried jumping over it or on it. It might be a magic pillar thing which I think must be destroyed with the same magic as it's color or the opposite don't quite remeber. It also could be a round thing that juts out four arms to attack you when you get close, depending on what the arms look like you must attack them with a specific type of weapon. It also could just be something in your way in which you will have to find your way around it.

I need some help. Who has made it past the desert part where I guess you have to find a bird that ran away. I get into the desert and come to a certain part where its dark and wavy like and then the characters back out immediatly.

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
I'm not sure but have you tried jumping over it or on it. It might be a magic pillar thing which I think must be destroyed with the same magic as it's color or the opposite don't quite remeber. It also could be a round thing that juts out four arms to attack you when you get close, depending on what the arms look like you must attack them with a specific type of weapon. It also could just be something in your way in which you will have to find your way around it.

I need some help. Who has made it past the desert part where I guess you have to find a bird that ran away. I get into the desert and come to a certain part where its dark and wavy like and then the characters back out immediatly.
it is the magic pillar thing that attacks me when I go close.. and I only do 0 dmg to it when I attack it.. I've tried with the bow, sword and her rod.
What should I do?

Regal_Warrior

Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nevermind I'll just tell you what to do no matter what element it is.
This might not be right cause I haven't seen one of those in a while cause I'm stuck. If it is red and hits you with fire element when you get close destroy it with your fire element. If blue destoy it with the ice element and so on. If this does not work then it is the opposite of what I said. Please tell me which is correct Elrinth.

el_venga

Handhelds Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
use magic, the boy has fire, and she has wind.
i think it is the fire one.
after u finish talkin with the harp or whatever-man in the city by the desert, where do i have to go?

Regal_Warrior

Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Explain where you are. I think there is actually more than one city by the desert, what enemies are there (pink rabit things, devils, snakes, bunny things with snakes on there heads). If you are where I am at did you already go to the palace with all the birds. After you walk out there should have been a bird and someone says something and the birds runs out of the village. I am not sure where to go after traveling out in the desert after the bird.

And actually el_venga by the time you see the first magic pillar no matter who you are you should have more than one element. Cause I currently have fire, water, and two more not sure which elements they are.

Lagunar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
After the bird disappeared you have exit the town through the south gate. Walk around the desert until you find a screen with our two famous palm trees (Final Fantasy Adventure- or Mytsic Quest-fans will know what I mean). Go around these two trees by figuring an "8" and a cave will open, where you have to fight Medusa (how come she's so easy to beat this time???).

If you're still stuck in the desert village, you have to talk to the people in the bedroom at the INN. Probably guards will come and take the man with them. Then I was stuck, too. But I used the magic rope and went back to the house where I woke up. Then the story continued, really strange.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch