New: 1136 - Shinyaku Seiken Densetsu (J)

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I wonder where i cloud get this rom.
You can keep wondering because we won't let you in our little secret.
tongue.gif
j/k
The only way you can find roms around is by checking out the GBA Scene Links page or trying IRC. Either way, you won't find any rom link in this forum.

What the...? Someone is actually saying bad stuff about Secret of Mana?
ohmy.gif

However say that can't be a real RPG player, that much is certain. Secret of Mana may not play like the FF series (if that's what you call a "Square classic") but it is still a great game, no one should diss it because it's feel different. The story, the gameplay, the music and the graphics make it all enjoyable to play for hours.

MattyXB

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have problem saving in the game with the statue. It is not working by me. So I save with the option from the emulator. CAP + F1. But the normal saving is not working in the game.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Ok cool it, I totaly agree with you here but there's no need to call him a moron, maby he has no brain I don't know but there's not need to be offensive to him for no real reason.

K

killahbuzz

I havn't bothered to download it yet, but isn't it just a remake of what was called Final Fantasy Adventure on gameboy? If so, just find a copy of that if you REALY want to play it in english.

KrAjO720

KrAjO720!!!...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
wahooo!! great game!!!, cant wait to the US release
biggrin.gif

QUOTE said:
Listen you moron, no one is going to even think about translating this one as a US version has been confirmed. If you can't read Japanese: too bad for you, wait for the US version.

hey, just relax, seems like you took it too seriously

phuzzz

Hooha!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So the jap version is finally out, eh? I don'T want to touch this one as I fear it could spoil the fun I can get from the english version. Too bad, it won't come until December thought. Oh well, at least FFTA will still come out next month right?
According to IGN.com, Sword of Mana is coming out November 3, along with Fire Emblem. That'll be a week for me.
rolleyes.gif
And yes, we should probably expect the dump of FFTA sometime in the next week, as it comes out the 8th (also from IGN.com).

el_venga

Handhelds Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
this game is great!! i'm gonna beat it in jap!! as i did with boktai, and others like the zelda oracle series. ppl even if it is too hard in jap, it is a bigger challeng for us and thats what makes a game to be fun, besides there nothng much to understand, the basics like yes, no, items, etc, are simple; so start playing it cause it is great and it wont come out untill dicember, not november.
about in-game: nicholo from legend of mana is here!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: