New: 1048 - Ultimate Muscle - The path of the..(U)

obanir

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Someone had commented that they thought it was too violent,
so instead of Japanese schoolgirls dying I thought I'd make them
bitches dance instead. Now someone will be offended by my offensive
reference to females
tongue.gif

GBA Freak

Trophies
Website
www.gbacheats.co.uk
XP
Country
th-e game is sheee-it, th-e game is sheee-it.

heh heh.

Actually, I havent played it yet. I was just saying that I want "Rock and Wrestle" on the GBA. Maybe I should just wait for someone to create a C64 emulator on the GBA. THEN, I will get to play the ULTIMATE wrestling game ;-)

CLu`

Tha Off Da Hook Pimp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
The evidence is in the gameplay. It's a horrible fighting/wrestling game. Why waste time getting the game when it's been dumped before in JAP, 0796 - Kinnukuman Legacy (J), I wouldn't waste my time getting it again, for what? To say that it's crap x2? Good for all those who like this game and good for those who don't.

CLu`

Tha Off Da Hook Pimp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
I seriously don't like that sig. If that's acceptable then Zapp Brannigan's sig is more than acceptable (the one with the girl on the beach in her thong). Trying to make message board members aware that we have kids visiting and reading this could never make this right. And it's just down right disrespectful.
mad.gif

S

Spice187

Flames is correct if you want a good wrestling game get Fire Pro 2. Im sure this is a half decent game and will be trying it in a bit but it couldnt even compare to Fire Pro
smile.gif

Turmoil

Trophies
Website
mos.net.au
XP
Country
This isnt a terrible wrestling game by any stretch. It has a decent fighting system and not bad graphics. The moves are pretty varied with 20+ for each character (though a lot are repeated on multiple characters). Buttons seem to be responsive and the new fighting system is different and challanging.
It is no firpro wrestling thats for sure, but then it isnt one of the WWF games either
wink.gif

Most of the people here that said it sucked probably didnt try it out, either that or they are too stupid to put a couple of simple sentances together as to why it suxed. If you like wresting games this one is a great one to play when ya getting bored with firepro and want something a bit flashier =]

patz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
This isnt a terrible wrestling game by any stretch. It has a decent fighting system and not bad graphics. The moves are pretty varied with 20+ for each character (though a lot are repeated on multiple characters). Buttons seem to be responsive and the new fighting system is different and challanging.
It is no firpro wrestling thats for sure, but then it isnt one of the WWF games either
wink.gif

Most of the people here that said it sucked probably didnt try it out, either that or they are too stupid to put a couple of simple sentances together as to why it suxed. If you like wresting games this one is a great one to play when ya getting bored with firepro and want something a bit flashier =]
Can't agree with that more.

Callahah

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Actually,i'm really laughing at the game storyline and the characters.Sorry,i can't stop laughing when i see the guy with the snake head army and the cell phone guy trying to be tough,hahaha...The only thing i don't like that much is that grapples techniques depends on a little bar and you have to push the button in correct timing to perform a move sucessfully.Very original artwork,the alligator man who looks like a tennis is "awesome",since when we have to fight with.......a CELL PHONE??? Dial Bolic??? What's so evil about him? I've already put him "out of service" for good.

P.S.:A guy killing defenseless girls? So what? It doesn't impress me at all.He's a wimp,so he kill wimps cowardly cause not even a strong person will give him attention.Is it all you can do for a sig,obanir? You must try harder...your sig is very boring

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo