New: 1048 - Ultimate Muscle - The path of the..(U)

Callahah

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't need a sig.I can speak only by my words,it's OK that way,i don't have any interest in this stuff.I just wanted to give my opinion about Ultimate Muscle,i saw your sig then i decided to give my opinion about it too.Seems it worked,your sig is much better now.You used KOF animations,looks like the hillarious KOF 2002 endings,but the sig is good anyway.

Callahah fixes his cold eyes in LuXo:Why are you laughing? You don't have any sig too...

obanir

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't need a sig.I can speak only by my words,it's OK that way,i don't have any interest in this stuff.I just wanted to give my opinion about Ultimate Muscle,i saw your sig then i decided to give my opinion about it too.Seems it worked,your sig is much better now.You used KOF animations,looks like the hillarious KOF 2002 endings,but the sig is good anyway.

Callahah fixes his cold eyes in LuXo:Why are you laughing? You don't have any sig too...

I wasn't being aggressive or retaliating in any way when I replied to your comments, I just found what you said amusing. I change the sig quite often anyway, but that one did seem to get a love it/hate it reaction. Being a massive kof fan I'll probably keep the one I have now for a while.

Callahah

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I love King of Fighters game.I never missed one,since it was out in 94.Never got tired of this game,it rules! I'm not in the love/hate thing,just critics.

P.S.: Have you seen Mai's new HSDM animation? Not? Just check it,you'll not regret...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    CameronCataclysm @ CameronCataclysm: Why no blog posts about Nitendont going after Garry's Mod repos that have been up for a decade or 2?