New: 1020 - Disney's Sports Football (E)

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
new.gif
1020 - Disney's Sports Football EURO 128 Mbits (Rising Sun)

1020.png
1020-2.png

Save Type : EEPROM[/p]

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Do you notice this is totally different from the USA Version?
tongue.gif
I find it a really interesting change, because there has to be some European people out that who like American Football better than their own countries!
biggrin.gif

ramzabeoulve

Trophies
Website
www.nintendo-difference.com
XP
Country
France
QUOTE(ShadowXP @ May 24 2003 @ 04:03 PM) said:
Do you notice this is totally different from the USA Version? I find it a really interesting change, because there has to be some European people out that who like American Football better than their own countries!Â

This game is Disney Sports Soccer, not Disney Sports American Football
wink.gif

Grizzly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
American Football is the thing where you have a not round ball (more egg form) and shoot it through a a high placed goal (looks like this |_| ). You can also carry the ball with your hands, I think. It's similar to rugby.
European Football or soccer, as Americans call it, is where you all the time shoot the round ball with your feet (or you can use your head as well).

yoavavr

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
American Football is the thing where you have a not round ball (more egg form) and shoot it through a a high placed goal (looks like this |_| ). You can also carry the ball with your hands, I think. It's similar to rugby.
European Football or soccer, as Americans call it, is where you all the time shoot the round ball with your feet (or you can use your head as well).
Thank you but i knew that, i just wonderd why does the american game have any right to be called football. Speaking of football, AC milan RULES and will kick juve's ass, and Hapoel Tel aviv rules and will kick macabbi's ass...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn