Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
new.gif
0993 - Splinter Cell USA 64 Mbits USA (GBATemp)

0993.png
0993-2.png

Save Type : EEPROM[/p]

venom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do i join the gbatemp mIRC channel? i remember seeing a site that had a tutorial but i cant remember the url. I wanna try out this game but none of the sites i know of have it yet and i thought someone on IRC would.

thanks

A

aaaaaa

Heck, not even many people on IRC have it yet, its -JUST- Come out sorta thing, lol.

I got it waiting in a queue...

Squiffy

GBATemp's Little Embarrassment
Trophies
Website
pyon.co.uk
XP
Country
This game is much better than I expected.
As for the stealth?
Very well implemented (imho). MUCH MUCH MUCH better than in Xmen 2 and Bruce Lee.
It actually has some effect on your game. Although it dissapointed me when a guard saw me and I ran away then he just went back to his walk cycle.
wink.gif

The music is very impressive. Good tunes that fit the setting.
The controls are ok (Just ok). I don't like the way you have to press start just to change your weapon. If you held L and pressed up or down (like Metal Gear Solid) to choose your weapon it would have been better.
It does feel less stealth driven than the console + pc versions, but I suppose they had to dumb it down a bit for a handheld.

Great game!

Get it now.

-Squiffyboy

B

BlackDragon

This game is much better than I expected.
As for the stealth?
Very well implemented (imho). MUCH MUCH MUCH better than in Xmen 2 and Bruce Lee.
It actually has some effect on your game. Although it dissapointed me when a guard saw me and I ran away then he just went back to his walk cycle.Â
wink.gif

The music is very impressive. Good tunes that fit the setting.
The controls are ok (Just ok). I don't like the way you have to press start just to change your weapon. If you held L and pressed up or down (like Metal Gear Solid) to choose your weapon it would have been better.
It does feel less stealth driven than the console + pc versions, but I suppose they had to dumb it down a bit for a handheld.

Great game!

Get it now.

-Squiffyboy
Press 'Select' to switch between weapons.

fireworkz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The graphics of Splinter Cell look amazingly cool.
Hopefully I'll get my hands on it to play.. still searching out there for it..

Take Care
Fireworkz
tongue.gif

ascully

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know how to get over those boxes on the second part of the training mission, the bit where you throw the grenades and there are 3 targets?

FenderHedd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hope everyone is happy with this. I had to be sneaky at the local walmart to get this game dumped. Besure to look at the info file to see who it was supplied by. hint...hint...
wink.gif

18wilddog

Anyone know how to get over those boxes on the second part of the training mission, the bit where you throw the grenades and there are 3 targets?
You can't get over, you need to throw all grenades to hit all 3 targets, then walk to the left side of the door and exit. Keep trying, the second should be easy. the first, just get near, the third can be tricky, make sure you hit it on the edge of the box on right side so that it propel over the hole on the ground.
biggrin.gif

Outlaw Star God

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This game meets my expectations and more. Graphics are great, sounds is awesome, and the gameplay is wonderful. I can't wait to get further into the game and start capping some terrorists...I'm only at the burning house right now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, LOL. Its very sunny, what are you on about?