smile.gif

GBAfreak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm now playing it and I've just completed the CIA building mission. but when I enter the door with "exit" on it, the screen turns black...and stays black!

Am I the only one with this problem?

Deanwick

GBAtemp terror that flaps in the night!
Trophies
Website
batman.jypoly.fi
XP
Country
Finland
Excellent game indeed. Ninja Five O and now Splinter Cell are the two best action games to be released since Metroid. I was hoping this was going to be good and it is. The graphics are very detailed and the gameplay seems top notch. Great release guys!
My thoughts exactly.
laugh.gif
Ninja Cop rulz!
wink.gif

jordisigmond

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
don't like the way you have to press start just to change your weapon. If you held L and pressed up or down (like Metal Gear Solid) to choose your weapon it would have been better.

you can change your weapon with select
biggrin.gif
. So the controls are good anyway. btw, the whole game is very nice. go get it !!!!!

Vinpire

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey Vin, nice to see you here mate
happy.gif
silently watching from the shadows. as always
smile.gif

to be honest, this is the first game in a while to keep me interested for more than 10 mins (aside from bruce lee). although i was somewhat baffled as to why in one of the last couple of levels the mission briefing tells you a long long piece of info, then the guy on the message thing that comes up on screen procedes to repeat the exact same thing?!?!?

Vince.

wasabimilkshake

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
wm.swankgeneration.com
XP
Country
Anyone know how to get over those boxes on the second part of the training mission, the bit where you throw the grenades and there are 3 targets?
You can't. Just throw a grenade over and hit the last target (Press R and scroll over if you can't see it). Then you'll be allowed to go through the left door.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-