bedlam13

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i used the gold password from my us gs1 and it works fine on my gs2!:)
smile.gif

KrAjO720

KrAjO720!!!...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
wink.gif
i have a question, i have the SPANISH GOLDEN SUN 1, and i want to know if my password will work on the english version of golden sun 2 (havent tried it yet because my password is in other computer wich is not here right now..)

thanks B)

C

CptBiggles

I've also had problems getting my GS 1 ("legit") save data to transfer over to my Flash 256. I've got the real thing on the way, but I thought to get a head start and play around a bit.

After hooking my GBA and SP together, I go to transfer data and it says "Preparing to receive data" on GS 2, while GS 1 hangs out, doing whatever it does. What should we be looking for when it transfers properly? Or is there an audio cue telling you that somethings been done correctly?

And I see others are having the same problem. What is everyone using? Perhaps it's a problem that comes from putting multiple games on the ROM?

We've about a week to figure this out...

Cpt Biggles

Using: Old school, Printer Port Flash Linker
and a 256 M Flash Advance

C

CptBiggles

I've got this great thing where I just figure stuff out for my damned self wasting everyone's time with a senseless post...*sigh*...

Anyhow, you have to make your Flash cart a single rom cart to get the data to transfer properly. Just did it myself.

A shame I put in about 5 hours last night...gotta do it over again...oh well... It was a fun 5 hours...well, AFTER I was able to turn off the horrid talky sound...*shudders*...

Cpt Biggles

THE FROZEN

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
anyway, how far are you guys into the game?
I learned reveal not long ago, and now i am going to visit the gondowan(or something) continent
i have 2 earth djinns, two fire djinns, 1 water djinn and 3 wind djinns, i also found 3 tablets

by the way,
Air rock(dungeon) was long but kinda fun, i like those puzzles
smile.gif

_BLooD_RaVeN_

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
im stuck!!!! i cant find the water guy "pier" I dont noe wut to do i got reveal and stuff.. i got tremor and ya! can some help o ya where did u get your 2 other tablets!??! jus got 1

The_colonel

Trophies
XP
Country
I download gs2 & it did not work, the gameboy advance logo appears then it just repeats the logo over & over, do i need a new emulater, i'm using vboy advance 0.9 1.19.

KrAjO720

KrAjO720!!!...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
huh.gif
the actual version of Visual boy advance is 1.4!!! in this one works perfect

also, i inputed my golden sun 1 (spanish version) password into golden sun 2 and worked perfectly, im realy happy!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

ThePunisherGE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really, really, really, really wanna play this game, having played through the first, but i cant find a downloadable version of this game. Someone please help me by telling me where i can find a copy of this game to download!!! Thanks.

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I really, really, really, really wanna play this game, having played through the first, but i cant find a downloadable version of this game. Someone please help me by telling me where i can find a copy of this game to download!!! Thanks.
I'm very, very, very sorry but we can't help you there. The rules clearly states that rom requests is forbidden and that goes for yours as well. The only advice we can give you is to use mirc or check the GBA scene links on the main page.

*800th posts*

R

R0mZ.F4N$

hey i can't save in VBA 1.4 anybody helpppppppp.(and after the long password)

phuzzz

Hooha!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I'm beginning to think that this person is making multiple accounts. I hope not, because I don't think someone could be THAT stupid. Anyway, as already discussed on the rules and countless other posts, WE ARE NOT GOING TO TELL YOU WHERE TO GET THE GAME. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt in that you were trying to ask some other question and in that case, you need to rephrase it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Both of mine are i5's lol
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    All right! Who stole my right sock? :angry:
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    DNDBD (DND×DBD) IS A REAL THING
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt have school today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I [R WORD]?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon