ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
So I decided to give Magic The gathering Online a try and after some research I found out my netbook may prevent me from enjoying it to the fullest.....So do you guys think that Magic Online will run well on my Acer Aspire One (i have 2GB of ram)

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
TwinRetro said:
It should, but as you probably know, you have to buy cards, and if you just slum through the game off of free Commons, you're going to get wrecked almost every time.

Yeah I know...I just wanted to know if my computer could run it before I even spent my last $10 before my next check (which is actually today)

Duero

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
JinTrigger said:
So I decided to give Magic The gathering Online a try and after some research I found out my netbook may prevent me from enjoying it to the fullest.....So do you guys think that Magic Online will run well on my Acer Aspire One (i have 2GB of ram)

as a old Magic The gathering fan I rather play the real stuff than online version I tested it but nah I stick with real cards ^^

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Duero said:
JinTrigger said:

as a old Magic The gathering fan I rather play the real stuff than online version I tested it but nah I stick with real cards ^^

Where I live no one plays Magic.....Stuff like Magic is considered dorky, geeky, nerdy, childish, stupid, etc.
Of course I'd like to play the real thing, but I'd like to play with someone other than myself. No body I know is remotely interested in anything I'm really interested in where I live [Alabama]

Duero

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
JinTrigger said:
Duero said:
JinTrigger said:

Where I live no one plays Magic.....Stuff like Magic is considered dorky, geeky, nerdy, childish, stupid, etc.
Of course I'd like to play the real thing, but I'd like to play with someone other than myself. No body I know is remotely interested in anything I'm really interested in where I live [Alabama]

That sucks man there is nothing that is geeky or nerdy or you could say every things is geeky and nerdy.But yeah you coyld try out the online version to learn the rules and stuff thats always good I don´t say the online game sucks but yeah the real deal is the best ^^

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
yeah like I said if playing the real one with real people actual worked in my situation then this thread would not exists...but online is as close to real people as I am gonna get. Kinda makes me wish I lived in a more diverse area

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use an lt3103u and it works fine. The Athlon Neo is comparable in performance to the 1.6GHz Atom, and as MODO is mostly CPU-dependent your results should be similar.

That being said, from how you describe you already have the netbook, and MODO is free to install and demo, so I'm not sure why you haven't tried it yourself.

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
I've been trying to set up my own solution to playing MtG online, using my own cards. My plan involves an IM program, probably Skype, and a pair of webcams pointed at the desk. Webcams won't be good enough to read the details of each card, but you can at least see the name/position of the cards and can explain any effects etc with voicechat.

So far I've yet to find out of my friend's new webcam can do this efficiently, and my webcam doesn't work on Vista/7.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Originality said:
I've been trying to set up my own solution to playing MtG online, using my own cards. My plan involves an IM program, probably Skype, and a pair of webcams pointed at the desk. Webcams won't be good enough to read the details of each card, but you can at least see the name/position of the cards and can explain any effects etc with voicechat.

So far I've yet to find out of my friend's new webcam can do this efficiently, and my webcam doesn't work on Vista/7.

Eh...That be too much trouble for me. I would only do that with a friend that has moved far off

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Originality said:

http://www.magicworkstation.com/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"