Hacking NesterJ .ZSV file converter?

Madtaz64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to convert the .zsv files that are used in the nesterj emulator on psp? (not through the psp emulator itself)? I ask this because I have an old Earthbound Zero save file I'd like to go back to, but my psp is more or less a brick at this point because of faulty batteries and I don't have a memory stick anymore. I still have all the old files backed up from a while back , just not the memory stick itself or a working psp. And I'd rather not have to restart from the beginning because I was really far in (I think 2/3 of the game? I think I was right before you get teddy? don't really remember too well)

jalebian

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know this thread is old, but it has 1K views and googling zsv leads to here so I thought I might leave this reply:

I looked around and .zsv is a compressed format. You can open it with a compression software of your choice to get the raw saves that work on most emulators.

Example: Install 7-zip. Then right click on your .ZSV file and choose 7-Zip->Open archive. Then drag and drop the .sav file inside to anywhere you want. You can then use your save with any emulator.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...