nesDS saving issues

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by linkmaster95, Apr 21, 2010.

Apr 21, 2010

nesDS saving issues by linkmaster95 at 1:52 AM (2,243 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. linkmaster95
    OP

Newcomer linkmaster95 Member

United States
    I have nesDS running normally on an action replay DSi, patched with the games n music DLDI patch. i'm running them on a 2GB microSD card. the problem is when i save the SRAM on kirby's adventure, and legend of zelda, i reset the ROM and it shows my saved data, but when i reload nesDS or load a different ROM then load the previous ROM, all my saved data is lost! [​IMG] btw on the original NES, LoZ and kirby's adventure are games that store saved data. My save/load state doesn't work (can't save or load states). is there anything i can do to get my saved data to stay saved even when i reboot nesDS or my DSi? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

2. YayMii

Member YayMii hi

Canada
    Are you sure you're hitting the 'Save SRAM' button on the touch screen? If you are, try pressing it 5 to 10 times before turning it off.

3. Ammako

Member Ammako GBAtemp Guru

Canada
    Well, as long as the "Save SRAM" button stays highlighted for more than one second after you clicked it, it should be fine.

nesDS surprisingly works well on AK2, as in pressing the buttons isn't hard.

4. choconado

Member choconado Doesn't understand a damn thing on here

United States
    When I first was using nesds, the buttons didn't work well at all for me. I later got repairs on the unit in general and poof, no problems. Meanwhile, why can't you use the regular save states, instead of the sram saves? Do you just have multiple files, or what?