Hacking NES/SNES emulator w/ cover mod

boutit17

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a NES and/or SNES emulator for the PSP that has a cover mod, like the ones on the Wii? I modded my PSP for my kids, would be nice to have covers instead of a list of games. They're 5, so reading isn't their strong point right now. Just curious if it exists.

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
hmm, not 100% for sure, but i dont think there is any. the only psp emu that i can think of that has cover support is DaedalusX64, the psp n64 emu.

Got a DS? If you do and have/obtain a Supercard dstwo, you can use BAGplug that has emulator game cover support and direct game launching (you dont have to boot emu first) for NES, SNES and a few others. nesDS is an awesome emulator, and the DStwo exclusive SNES emulator isn't too shabby either.

boutit17

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do actually have a DS lite, and i have a brand new dstwo flash cart, but haven't had the time to install it yet, thats good to know though, so only the psp emus have no cover support, o well, at least the wii and ds do, thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1