Homebrew Question NES and SNES Online Verification in EmuMMC

Netllex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I use the newest version of atmosphere on an EmuMMC partition on my SD card. My SysMMC is also on the latest official firmware version. I use SysMMC to play games, go online and buy stuff on the eshop. I use EmuMMC exclusively to use my NES and SNES Online apps because I expanded them with my own backups.

With this setup I use my EmuMMC completely offline (90dns). Exactly seven days after I created my EmuMMC both the NES and SNES apps asked me to go online to verificate that I am subscribed to Nintendo Switch Online, which I am. This is normal behaviour because the apps are supposed to work one week without internet access. But here comes the problem, I can't do the verification while in EmuMMC or I risk a ban.

I was already subscribed to NSO before creating the EmuMMC and I was using both apps pretty frequently. I redownloaded one of the apps on my SysMMC and everything works fine, like expected. I wonder if there is a way I can "transfer" the pass to play these apps from SysMMC to EmuMMC without having to create a new EmuMMC every week.

Can someone help me out with this? :huh:

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use the newest version of atmosphere on an EmuMMC partition on my SD card. My SysMMC is also on the latest official firmware version. I use SysMMC to play games, go online and buy stuff on the eshop. I use EmuMMC exclusively to use my NES and SNES Online apps because I expanded them with my own backups.

With this setup I use my EmuMMC completely offline (90dns). Exactly seven days after I created my EmuMMC both the NES and SNES apps asked me to go online to verificate that I am subscribed to Nintendo Switch Online, which I am. This is normal behaviour because the apps are supposed to work one week without internet access. But here comes the problem, I can't do the verification while in EmuMMC or I risk a ban.

I was already subscribed to NSO before creating the EmuMMC and I was using both apps pretty frequently. I redownloaded one of the apps on my SysMMC and everything works fine, like expected. I wonder if there is a way I can "transfer" the pass to play these apps from SysMMC to EmuMMC without having to create a new EmuMMC every week.

Can someone help me out with this? :huh:
Why not just launch them on sysMMC instead?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1