emuMMC and sys MMC, installed games

flouri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just modded my switch (launch version), in order to be able to overclock it and play that sweet TotK with locked 30fps.

I had multiple games installed in my SD card, which I moved to my emuMMC folder, in order to be able to access them via when in emuMMC CFW.

However, I did something stupid. BEFORE creating the emuMMC. I started deleting all games thinking I will be able to re-download them afterwards. I deleted one of them from the SD (Metroid Prime Remastered) and immediately realized this was stupid. Now the stock Switch, the sysMMC, and the emuMMC I created afterwards think the game is not there. However, I have a backup of my SD card before the blunder.

I tried copying the SD backup Nintendo folder (containg MP:R), but the emuMMC doesn't "see it". Now obviously I can't connect to Nintendo from the emuMMC to redownload it becaues I risk a ban, right? If I boot in stock mode, re-download it, and move it to the emuMMC folder will the emuMMC recognize it? Or do I need to connect to stock, re-download it, create a new emuMMC from scratch, after I download it? (please no) Is there a way to make emuMMC recognize it from the Nintendo folder where I already have it?

I know it may seem complciated because I fudged it up, but any help is appreciated.

RetroKid99

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi If you have an oled, please start the original firmware, then go to settings and do a factory reset there, internet off .. create emmc ( :) :) because then there is an error otherwise. ________________^^^^

OLED 59GB/58GB Switch 64GB Mariko OLED) (rcm switch I don't know the exact system memory now :) :). Believe it 26gb version v1 switch) Please create a full emmc :) :) Then continue to boot ofw, download all games,... Start all games once :) :) now save a backup of the Nintendo folder on your pc or hard drive :) Then restart and create an emmc again, important to create a full emmc... if the nintendo folder is still there, copy/move to emmc raw1 etc. :) :) Then Switch Key's Dump and Prod. Key.. If you don't have them :) :) Started cfw and link your account first if that is necessary :) and then run singpatches switch restart in cfw and all play should work

Last edited by RetroKid99,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol