Hacking Found emuMMC profile on sysMMC along with usage activity

zimog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone!

TL;DR: Had profiles with different name on emuMMC and sysMMC, today I found emu profile on sys along with usage activity and I don't know why, any idea? Any risk?

I've recently rebuild my SD card from scratch with updated atmosphere, bootloader and all the other things required for emuMMC and CFW because it's been a while since I played with it and I couldn't remember what was on the SD card. Also, I've updated my sysMMC to 16.0.3 and with TegraExplorer and Daybreak I've updated emuMMC too.

Everything works fine, I have games on emuMMC, some installed on the SD card, but I can't see them on sysMMC (as it should be), and I have two separate profile with different name and avatar for sysMMC and emuMMC.

Today I've booted sysMMC and I noticed that my sys profile turned into the emu profile, along with usage activity of games I have on SD card, and I can't even see them on sysMMC.

My emuMMC was in airplane mode most of the time, it got connected to wifi just once few days ago and even after that the sys profile was the correct one until today, but at the time I didn't have 90DNS or atmosphere dns set up (now I do).

What could have happened? Apparently I got my Nintendo account linked on both sysNAND and emuNAND, does Nintendo sync the profiles? Am I at risk of getting banned?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Yeah