First, hello everyone.
Seeing Nintendo Europe won't import Trauma Team, I decided that illegaly was the only way to get this fabulous game. I searched the Internet for patches to apply to the game, but I realised it would be easier to patch the Wii directly.
I installed the homebrew, a wad manager and letterbomb so I could use Neogamma, which seemed the best take to play out-of-region games easily.
But the problem is, I always get Error 1208 when I try to launch Trauma Team: the ISO seems to be alright since I can launch it on emulator flawlessly, I burned it on a Verbatim DVD-R at 4x with ImgBurn, and I have no idea what's causing the Error.
I bought my Wii (PAL) around 2007-2008.
I searched on the Internet for a solution, but what I found didn't help me: same old error.
Thank you in advance for helping me.
Seeing Nintendo Europe won't import Trauma Team, I decided that illegaly was the only way to get this fabulous game. I searched the Internet for patches to apply to the game, but I realised it would be easier to patch the Wii directly.
I installed the homebrew, a wad manager and letterbomb so I could use Neogamma, which seemed the best take to play out-of-region games easily.
But the problem is, I always get Error 1208 when I try to launch Trauma Team: the ISO seems to be alright since I can launch it on emulator flawlessly, I burned it on a Verbatim DVD-R at 4x with ImgBurn, and I have no idea what's causing the Error.
I bought my Wii (PAL) around 2007-2008.
I searched on the Internet for a solution, but what I found didn't help me: same old error.
Thank you in advance for helping me.









