Hacking NeoGamma Thread

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ConJ said:
Is it possible to boot a game in Neogamma using a different cIOS? cIOS 222 for example?

Using a different cIOS is possible, just hex edit the config file. But usb loading only works with cIOS from Waninkoko.

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
ConJ said:
Is it possible to boot a game in Neogamma using a different cIOS? cIOS 222 for example?

Using a different cIOS is possible, just hex edit the config file. But usb loading only works with cIOS from Waninkoko.

Its just that my friend is trying to play Animal Crossing from disc using Neogamma, and its keeps crashing. To solve this using USBLoader GX I just had to set the game to use IOS222 instead of 249.

Is there a way to do this in Neogamma or is there a way to get Animal Crossing working properly?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ConJ said:
WiiPower said:
ConJ said:

Its just that my friend is trying to play Animal Crossing from disc using Neogamma, and its keeps crashing. To solve this using USBLoader GX I just had to set the game to use IOS222 instead of 249.

Is there a way to do this in Neogamma or is there a way to get Animal Crossing working properly?

The new cIOS install as both IOS249 and IOS250, while cIOSrev9 only installs as IOS249. cIOSrev9 is said to work correctly with Animal Crossing, but i don't know if that's true or if online gaming works correctly with that. Install cIOSrev14, then cIOSrev9, and you have cIOSrev9 as IOS249 to use in regular loaders, and cIOSrev14 as IOS250 to use in modified loaders(or NeoGamma with hex edited config file).

Please provide precise informations about the issue here:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=170264
so that Waninkoko can fix this in the next cIOS. Keep in mind that Waninkoko does not have that game, and needs lots of infos or else he can't do nothing.

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
Thanks for the info WiiPower.
wink.gif

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
Could all people with problems please GET TO KNOW IF THE PROBLEM IS NEOGAMMA RELATED or if it's a general problem? Thanks!

pepxl said:
WiiPower said:

WBFS not loading but gives no error just blank screen with R7 and rev 14

Blank screen? And do other loaders work?

yeah when you hit a to mount WBFS the screen goes blank(all font disapears) apart from it shows the NeoGamma image at the top?

gokuguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im using R6, cioscorp, with rev9 CIOS. WiiPower, would you recommend upgrading to rev14 and/or R7?
If so, is there something special I need to do?, because when I had tried to update to CIOS rev13 not long ago, my wii went screwy, where NO games would load on my disc channel. I had tried reinstalling cioscorp as well, which didnt help. I tried rev12, rev13 & rev13b. I had to downgrade back to rev9 to recover it. Im using hacked 4.0 firmware. Any help?
unsure.gif

trunksv2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Will the channel be updated anytime soon?

I want to install neogamma on my friends wii, but he doesnt have a USB/SD card. So I need a backuploader that I can install on the wii. He only wants to play disk backups.

briguyiu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, I am new to NeoGamma and need to understand the steps for loading from usb. I assume the key has to be in FAT32 for it to work. After that do you just put the ISO on the key, or do they have to be in a certain folder? Also the channel I installed is from here http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=165485 I will have to press 1 every time to go to the config screen to mount the usb drive correct? Should I get a non-auto version of the channel instead? Thanks and good day. Btw I have wankiko's 4.0U and rev 13 along with NG R6.

Nevermind I think I found what I needed. WBFS 3.0

Neburg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
(Para Wiipower)
El Reboot del nuevo Neogamma R7 RC4 con cIOS38 Rev14 de waninkoko me funciona si, pero solo hasta lo de reconocer el backups desde el canal disco, despues lo ejecuto y me sale el error del Eject en cada uno de mis backups, lo raro es que creo recordar que waninkoko en esta nueva cIOS lo volvio a implementar ¿no?, tengo Wii con bootmii v2 con version 4.1 waninkoko, la verdad es que no me interesa mucho ejecutarlos desde canal disco ya que uso mas el USB loader, pero tengo curiosidad de por que no me van si estos deverian funcionar sin problemas.
Saludos.

PD: Una idea que tuve, ¿seria posible ejecutar desde el canal disco los juegos desde USB como hace flatmii?

Neburg.

kbkoolio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys. I've been using neogamma and it works well but i can't get codes to work at all from usb. The ones from SD load fine, but I get FAT error when i try to load codes from usb?
What am I doing wrong?

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been using R7 since last night, seems to be doing fine. Hopefully you'll implement the ability to dump Wii games to USB in the loader(I burn all my games to disc to archive then play them through usb), then I wouldn't need to have any other loaders on my system.

Thanks for the update.

Daisuke9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
honeypa said:
Gah, even with the new release of Neogamma R7 and the installation of the cIOS rev14; I'm still unable to play Ghostbusters since it always crashes at the health screen ;(
gameshark said:
WiiPower said:
QUOTE(gameshark @ Jul 27 2009, 10:51 AM) ghostbusters working with rev 13a and gamma r6/7

ghostbusters not working with rev 14 and gamma r6/7

details?

If i play the dvd backup in gamma r6/7 the game stop at the health screen and you have no remote control anymore also try it with anti 0002 fix on but same result.

but now the funny thing if i put the same iso of ghostbusters on my wbfs disc and i select wbfs in gamma r6/7 it will run perfect.

try it with rev 13a again and the dvd backup does not work

that's my try for ghostbusters

honeypa,
since I dont know all the details of your problrm with ghostbusters. but i HAD a problem getting it to load as well.
In order to get it to work for me i wrote at 1x speed with imgburn. and use neogammaR6.dol
not the NeoGammaR6[HBC]. and i made no changes just loaded it and the backup works perfect.
The steps done to get NeogamaR6 and 002 fix working was IOSpatcher38 to TBR to cIOS38R13a to run neogammaR6
If you can't get i working with what you have. Then its a broken.ISO as stated by Wiipower. cause as soon as i did the steps for neogamma it worked. and so did the other few backups that i had trouble with. there is only 1 thing i know i have done probably that has not been mentioned.
And thats used a dvd+R disc Which i have read is almost taboo to do with backups and the Wii
Daisuke

slickbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to have a neogamma channel installed with the anti 002fix switched on as default, as i dont want to use a config file from sd

EDIT: Doesnt matter i just spent the last 3 hours figuring out how to recompile v6 with anti002fix on at default, then pack it into an animated wad. All this just for indiana jones. Ah well now i know how to make me own channels

unheared

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have looked for a neogamma r7 channel but cant find one, please can some one make me one plz. I cant use a forwarder channel for neogamma v 7, as I will have to use a sd card and my 4 year old son keeps losing them.

I have tried v6 and cios v 14 still dont load the disc back of ghostbusters.

I know its still a beta but I need to make a channel for my sons wii, I have tried running waDder 2.7 but I get an error.
thank you

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Neburg said:
(Para Wiipower)
El Reboot del nuevo Neogamma R7 RC4 con cIOS38 Rev14 de waninkoko me funciona si, pero solo hasta lo de reconocer el backups desde el canal disco, despues lo ejecuto y me sale el error del Eject en cada uno de mis backups, lo raro es que creo recordar que waninkoko en esta nueva cIOS lo volvio a implementar ¿no?, tengo Wii con bootmii v2 con version 4.1 waninkoko, la verdad es que no me interesa mucho ejecutarlos desde canal disco ya que uso mas el USB loader, pero tengo curiosidad de por que no me van si estos deverian funcionar sin problemas.
Saludos.

PD: Una idea que tuve, ¿seria posible ejecutar desde el canal disco los juegos desde USB como hace flatmii?

Neburg.

ENGLISH PLEASE this is an ENGLISH speaking/writing forum thanks!

or at least provide a translation!

QUOTE(unheared @ Jul 29 2009, 09:01 AM) I have looked for a neogamma r7 channel but cant find one, please can some one make me one plz. I cant use a forwarder channel for neogamma v 7, as I will have to use a sd card and my 4 year old son keeps losing them.

I have tried v6 and cios v 14 still dont load the disc back of ghostbusters.

I know its still a beta but I need to make a channel for my sons wii, I have tried running waDder 2.7 but I get an error.
thank you

there is a dedicated thread for channels look harder and you will find it!

or just use wadder to swap the dol file to the R7 one!

Please also note Wiipower does not and will not make a channel loader so don't ask here ask in the channel thread (clue its an R6 channel!)

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
slickbit said:
Is it possible to have a neogamma channel installed with the anti 002fix switched on as default, as i dont want to use a config file from sd

EDIT: Doesnt matter i just spent the last 3 hours figuring out how to recompile v6 with anti002fix on at default, then pack it into an animated wad. All this just for indiana jones. Ah well now i know how to make me own channels

NeoGamma does not have an anti 002fix, so you can't create a channel with that switched on by default.

Neburg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
kobykaan said:
ENGLISH PLEASE this is an ENGLISH speaking/writing forum thanks!

or at least provide a translation!
----------------------------------------------------
I do not speak English sorry:

Google Translation Spanish/English:

(For Wiipower)
Reboot the new Neogamma R7 RC4 with cIOS38 Rev14 of waninkoko me if it works, but only until you recognize the backups from the Disc Channel, then runs it and I get the error Eject in each of my backups, it is rare that I remember that in this new waninkoko CIOs him to implement, no? I bootmii v2 with Wii with waninkoko version 4.1, the truth is that I am not interested much run channel from disk to use the USB loader, but I'm curious that I will not deverian if they run smoothly.
Greetings.

PD: An idea I had, would it be possible to run the channel from USB disk games like flatmii?

Neburg.

GilBoker

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Hi Guys,
Sorry beginner with problem here.
I have Korean Wii Ver 3.5 and installed (well bought like that) Modify software. Issue is when ever i turn in the play copy games i have this line there say "THIS SOFTWARE IS FOR FREE AND IF YOU PAID FOR IT YOU GOT RIPED OFF".

Also when trying to upgrade from web it crashes into black screen

I heard that NeoGamma 7 will sove both issues.

Can someone explain how to modify it?

Thank you for your time

Sam
You can write to [email protected]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv