Hacking NeoGamma Thread

dalroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
Ok, i know, don't bug me, everybody mentioning Gecko OS lands on my personal ignore list, thank you.

dalroth said:
Sorry if this is a pain for you wiipower, you do make some awesome programs, but for clarification. Any of the games that need the anti-002 fix since they won't work with the 002 fix enabled will not work for now right? IE. Ghostbusters, Indy, etc. Sorry if this was answered earlier, but 45 pages is a lot of reading, and I have limited time during the day. Thank you again for your awesome coding
smile.gif

NeoGamma R7 does not have the anti 002 fix for a reason.

Fair enough, you are the one who knows the coding here. If you say it's out for some reason then I'm sure it's a good one, and that's good enough for me.
smile.gif
Thank you for the answer

JB_11974

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope I don't sound too stupid here. I installed NG r6, IOS249 (Rev 14). I also have homebrew channel installed. I'm not sure how to use NG launcher. I have a backup of Wii Sports Resort on a verbatim dvd-r burned at 3x speed and when inserted it shows up in the disc channel. When I try using that it freezes and asks to eject disc and power off wii. When using the backup launcher channel it reads disc and then flashes a green screen for about 1/2 second then reboots the wii. What do I do next? Am I missing a step. Do I need to change settings in NG r6? Do I need to load more WAD or another ios? I have firmware 4.1u according to wii settings menu. Thanks for the help.

JB_11974

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. I got a little further this time. I changed the alt dol setting to "disc". then when launching the backup loader I can choose when dol to load "main" or "player" I choose player and all I get is the "movie menu" from wii sports resort. When I click "return to game" button it goes blank for a bit and reboots the wii. Suggestions?

JB_11974

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the help. Works now. I just have to go get a couple of wii motion plus adapters. Didn't know I needed those.

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
NeoGamma R8 will take a while, Gecko OS source is a little difficult to read to me and i'm busy with the VC/WiiWare launcher now. And i don't like questions about one of both projects, i'm busy.

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
@WiiShizzza, would you care to take a few minutes to create a very nice hbc icon for neogamma ?? Maybe using a little bit of lowline's style ??

That would be very much appreciated.

Also, your facelift is very nice, hope to see a R7 final with that.

Pip'

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
Pippin666 said:
@WiiShizzza, would you care to take a few minutes to create a very nice hbc icon for neogamma ?? Maybe using a little bit of lowline's style ??

Pip'

theres already a icon in the dl link afew posts up, its a different one compared to Wiipowers

ShadyGT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
(Dont want to read all the 45 pages^^")

Do i have a wrong setting or is the Ocarina function broken?
Tried some game with Ocarina cIOS, IOS36 and IOS61, maybe ~ 20 tryouts, doesnt work.
The Cheats work great with other loaders. Do i have maybe put the codes in another folder?

Hybridx24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pippin666 said:

Pip'

You could use this if you want (the animated .gif doesn't work):

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=158...t&p=2050309

Bobbarooskie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hybridx24 said:
Pippin666 said:

Pip'

You could use this if you want (the animated .gif doesn't work):

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=158...t&p=2050309

Thanks Hybridx24 I'm also using that icon!
biggrin.gif
nicely done

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
victory144 said:
Thanks "WiiPower" ....

Some bug i found :
It always boot with Auto Force option so its always boot with English ... Any way to change that to Default Region ?

What? It lauches NTSC-U games in english. Which only might be bad for spanish speaking and (which languages are on NTSC-U games?) people.

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey WiiPower,

In your opinion, what is the best way to get Metal Slug Anthology(NTSC-U) to work? All of the game seems to play fine on disc or usb except for Metal Slug 6. It just hangs on a black screen when I try to start it.

So after looking in your sig, would ripping the already burnt ISO from the disc onto my computer and then patching its IOS to 249 with IOS Version Patcher before re-burning it be a better option than installing cIOSCorp to the Wii(which I'm unsure what this is but I'll read up)? Also, if cioscorp is the better way to go, do I just run the cioscorp installer and install everything?

Thanks for any help.

And just for your information, I'm using NeoGamma R7, rev14, and IOS 249.

kbkoolio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ShadyGT said:
(Dont want to read all the 45 pages^^")

Do i have a wrong setting or is the Ocarina function broken?
Tried some game with Ocarina cIOS, IOS36 and IOS61, maybe ~ 20 tryouts, doesnt work.
The Cheats work great with other loaders. Do i have maybe put the codes in another folder?
You need to change the hooktype.

On the other hand, can any1 tell me what i need to load codes from USB?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps