Newcomer
Trophies
Website
victory144.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Venezuela
WiiPower said:
What? It launches NTSC-U games in English. Which only might be bad for Spanish speaking and (which languages are on NTSC-U games?) people.

OK ..Thanks for replying....

Almost all "NTSC-U" games has :
English
Spanish
French
Portuguese

(You can check Mario Kart for example.... Also I have a PAL console and tested with some PAL game, then it will launch in English)

So if you can make that without the "Auto Force" option by default; that will be great, for all other user's languages...
Just put that on Region Default as all the others loaders ...

Many thanks ... "Vielen Dank"

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If auto force doesn't work for you, while it doesn't force english on PAL games, just set it to console default and save the config to sd.

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Master Mo said:
@h8uthemost: As far as I can see this is still a problem of the usb-loaders... Same thing is written in the compatibility list about MS6:

QUOTE said:
Metal Slug Anthology Works (partially) NTSC-U RMLEH4 2.59G Games 1-4 work. 5 is buggy. 6 restarts wii. 2

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/USB_Launcher_v1

Thanks. But it's not by USB that I was trying to get the game to work it is by disc. Which I just redownloaded the game, used IOS Version Patcher and patched the game to 249, popped it in R7, and MS6 still won't work(hangs at black screen). I haven't tried it in Softchip yet, but I'm guessing I'll get the same result. So I've pretty much given up trying to get this game to full work. Hopefully all the MS's will play full speed on the Neo emulator.

Venndettta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a channel for R7...although I only replaced the .dol in xabaras' wad.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zinjemxoyth

Edit: New channel images now. Looks pretty sexy with DarkWii
wink.gif
Aaaand we also have new sounds.

diesel.1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I am on 4.1 firmware with CIOS rev 14 Neogamma R7, currently finding some games come with disc read error when loading or disc read error 1337 without leaving Neogamma.

All games worked fine with neogamma 6 with CIOS rev 13b

Any ideas?

Thanks

Levente

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hungary
I read somewhere here that Neogamma R7's rebooter should wok with all systemmenus, but it does not work for me.
I have cIOS rev14 installed, no preloader, and systemmenu 4.1 updated with waninkoko's updater.
First it says Error Loading Menu, and with the second try it really reboots and the game is shown in the disk channel but after choosing Start it gives an error.

wrdaniel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi, i have a question for the video modes. I have a jap. Wii which is currently flashed to 3.2E. I have many orig. PAL GC games and i would like to run them on that Wii, but it seems there are several games that wont run, for example Metroid Prime. The TV can display all interlaced video modes. So the question is, why cant i force Metroid Prime to a working Video mode? Is there a special reason? tia wrdaniel

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
wrdaniel said:
Hi, i have a question for the video modes. I have a jap. Wii which is currently flashed to 3.2E. I have many orig. PAL GC games and i would like to run them on that Wii, but it seems there are several games that wont run, for example Metroid Prime. The TV can display all interlaced video modes. So the question is, why cant i force Metroid Prime to a working Video mode? Is there a special reason? tia wrdaniel

I have the same issue. Do you have BootMii as boot2 installed?

Carlj88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi folks,

I have a problem with neogammaR7, my wii has cIOS Rev14 from waninkoko and i have installed the channel of neogammaR7.

My pendrive of 4gb work well with it!

The problem is when i try to load a games from my sd card 8gb; neogamma doesn't mount the sd card formatted in wbfs via pc and witch have 3 games in it..

Anyone has the same problem? Any solution? or my sd isn't compatible with it?

XaViaR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Venndettta said:
I made a channel for R7...although I only replaced the .dol in xabaras' wad.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zinjemxoyth

Edit: New channel images now. Looks pretty sexy with DarkWii
wink.gif
Aaaand we also have new sounds.

Venndetta, I really like your images and sounds for this wad they look and sound good! Would you be able to make this into a forwarder? Thanks!

wrdaniel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WiiPower said:
wrdaniel said:

I have the same issue. Do you have BootMii as boot2 installed?

Hi, thanks for the answer.

yes, bootmii is installed as boot2. There is also a d2ckey installed which was installed for the japanese version. the d2ckey can be modified which region it should set, and its currently set to japanese, so i have to leave the GameRegionSetting to Japanese, or use Starfall or something like it to make the wii region free. else the disc channel wont recognize my originals. I could remove the the chip or change it to another region, but i dont want to solder around as long as i dont know if it makes it better.

The main problem is to find information, cause most of the time you only find "change the iso", but i just want to play my originals
frown.gif

tia wrdaniel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol