GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
Nyutan said:
pepxl said:
Nyutan said:
Can I get a NeoGamma R6 Channel?

did you notice the NeoGamma Channel thread??????????
No o_o

try looking!!

its on page 3 of Wii Backup Loaders section

its just tool me 5 seconds to find it
lecture.gif
lecture.gif

tiger0001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi WiiPower,

Just got my USB drive to work (It is SD card reader issue - 2 identical look SD card readers works differently). One issue I noticed is that when I ran game from USB, I couldn't use HOME button to back and ran another new game. I got "time out". I have to turn off Wii and reran R6.

Thanks!

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
tiger0001 said:
Hi WiiPower,

Just got my USB?drive to work (It is SD card reader issue - 2 identical look SD card readers works differently). One issue I noticed is that when I ran game from USB, I couldn't use HOME button to back and ran another new game. I got "time out". I have to turn off Wii and reran R6.

Thanks!
Wiipower is testing a new cIOS atm.

But what cIOS do you have? I think its a bug in cIOSr13(b) that does this

FPSDars

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I updated to 4.1u firmware and now my burned copy of MadWorld won't work on Neogamma R6, I get a timeout error. My other discs work just fine, only MadWorld doesn't work.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FPSDars said:
Hey, I updated to 4.1u firmware and now my burned copy of MadWorld won't work on Neogamma R6, I get a timeout error. My other discs work just fine, only MadWorld doesn't work.

Afaik you need to make sure you have IOS 38, 53, & 55 for this game to work
smile.gif

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Please beta test in combination with cIOSrev14. Nothing new, but it could be that something is broken or that something that did not work, now works. And no, IOS Reloading games still don't work.

FPSDars said:

Try the default settings. (delete the config file to get back to them) Or read the readme from NeoGamma R7 for the high compatiblity settings.

kobykaan said:
QUOTE(FPSDars @ Jul 26 2009, 10:38 PM) Hey, I updated to 4.1u firmware and now my burned copy of MadWorld won't work on Neogamma R6, I get a timeout error. My other discs work just fine, only MadWorld doesn't work.

Afaik you need to make sure you have IOS 38, 53, & 55 for this game to work
smile.gif

Do you have a modchip? If yes, could you please stop giving modchip+disc channel advises to softmod+loader people?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Shiro786 said:
So there is no way to run games from the disc channel? we have to use a custom channel or through HBC?

NeoGamma R7 rebooter + cIOSrev14 - preloader. But why disc channel?

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
Shiro786 said:
So there is no way to run games from the disc channel? we have to use a custom channel or through HBC?

try CIOSCORP but its not recommended unlesss you want it

honeypa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gah, even with the new release of Neogamma R7 and the installation of the cIOS rev14; I'm still unable to play Ghostbusters since it always crashes at the health screen ;(

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shiro786 said:
. I have a ??? in my save data in the Wii menu which I don't know how to fix, and I'm pretty sure I'm screwed on that front.

No doubt That will be the save created for the LOADER CHANNEL you are using!

delete it and the channel loader and it will go away
smile.gif

QUOTE(honeypa @ Jul 27 2009, 08:30 AM) Gah, even with the new release of Neogamma R7 and the installation of the cIOS rev14; I'm still unable to play Ghostbusters since it always crashes at the health screen ;(

use the massive post of GHOSTBUSTERS Q & A here and read the part about the EJECT METHOD it works for 99% of people
smile.gif

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Could all people with problems please GET TO KNOW IF THE PROBLEM IS NEOGAMMA RELATED or if it's a general problem? Thanks!

pepxl said:
WiiPower said:
Puplic beta test for R7:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=6529

cIOSrev14 installer:
http://www.mediafire.com/?nh3mdmwdtd4

WBFS not loading but gives no error just blank screen with R7 and rev 14

Blank screen? And do other loaders work?

QUOTE(honeypa @ Jul 27 2009, 09:30 AM)
Gah, even with the new release of Neogamma R7 and the installation of the cIOS rev14; I'm still unable to play Ghostbusters since it always crashes at the health screen ;(

I just read 2 other confirmations that the issue is related to a broken release.

gameshark

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
WiiPower said:
gameshark said:
ghostbusters working with rev 13a and gamma r6/7

ghostbusters not working with rev 14 and gamma r6/7

details?

If i play the dvd backup in gamma r6/7 the game stop at the health screen and you have no remote control anymore also try it with anti 0002 fix on but same result.

but now the funny thing if i put the same iso of ghostbusters on my wbfs disc and i select wbfs in gamma r6/7 it will run perfect.

try it with rev 13a again and the dvd backup does not work

that's my try for ghostbusters

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I need shrooms to read his comments