WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
tiger0001 said:
Hi WiiPower,

Thanks for your great loader but I?got "Timeout" when I ran game from USB drive. What does this means?

Your answer is greatly appreciated!

Would a freeze be better? You are using cIOSrev13 and you tried to play a 2nd game without reboot?

tiger0001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi WiiPower,

It's first run of the game. It's better than freeze screen:). Yes, I am using cIOSrev13. So is it a bug which can't be fixed in NeoGamma?

Thanks!

jokerwho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
sorry is the question looks stupid, but I'm wondering if it's possible to modify the config file to point the loader to a specific game...
In other words, what I'd like to do is to create a folder for every game in my USB hard drive, put there the neogamma dol, a copy in every folder,
and write, if possible, of course, a config file, so the gammaloader doesn't show its menu but loads that game directly...
Just like the WBFS Manager's "make HBC entry" does...
thanks in advance

Oh, just another question, while I'm on it: using neogamma, it is possible to force only some games (e.g. mario paty 8) to 4:3 mode, without switching the ratio mode on the wii system menu every time?

Neburg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry i do not speak English.

Entonces a que velocidad de lectura quema el DVDX de Marcan (Team Twiizers)?, como puede ir a una velocidad necesaria para no sufrir ralentizaciones en la pelicula.
Supuestamente, antes el cargador de backups de Waninkoko utilizaba esa tegnologia para quemar los backups, utilizaba esas librerias para su cargador, por lo que yo os sugeria el utilizar como base el DVDX de Marcan (Team Twiizers) para una nuevo cargador,
Saludos.

Neburg.

Neburg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok eso lo entiendo, pero preguntaba si se podia hacer uno segun esa base, solo queria saber eso.
Saludos.

PD: Por cierto, entonces la velocidad de lectura del DVDX es 3X ¿no? como todos.
Y losiento si soy tan insitente y pesado pero es que me gusta saber sobre esto, espero me perdones.

Neburg.

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes 3x reading speed is enough for playing video dvds. Nintendo seems to have planned to integrate dvd video support, but reduced the reading speed to 3x for this. They would not have done that, if 3x wasn't enough. The remains of this are the base for backup loading.

And about the other questions, i can't understand them.

stevey034

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using NeoGamma backup launcher to play backup games such as Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10, but I was wondering if keeping on my Wiiconnect24 would cause any problems or is it ok to turn it on. I would like to use the real-time weather forecasts when I play, which is why I am asking this question.

Neburg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gracias por la aclaracion y por tu tiempo Wiipower.
Por cierto una ultima cosa, habria alguna manera de que los backups que sufren ralentizaciones en algunos videos, como ejemplo Soul Calibur Legends o Wario se puedan solucionar alguna dia desde carga de disco con un cargador de backups?.
Saludos.

Neburg

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
stevey034 said:
I am using NeoGamma backup launcher to play backup games such as Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10, but I was wondering if keeping on my Wiiconnect24 would cause any problems or is it ok to turn it on. I would like to use the real-time weather forecasts when I play, which is why I am asking this question.

WiiConnect24 can kill your Wii. If it has any side effects on NeoGamma, i don't know.

QUOTE(Neburg @ Jul 19 2009, 01:44 PM) Gracias por la aclaracion y por tu tiempo Wiipower.
Por cierto una ultima cosa, habria alguna manera de que los backups que sufren ralentizaciones en algunos videos, como ejemplo Soul Calibur Legends o Wario se puedan solucionar alguna dia desde carga de disco con un cargador de backups?.
Saludos.

Neburg

You can only speed up the reading by using the latest cIOS and/or playing from usb.

boa9sucka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey wiipower.

this is a nice backup loader that you've. really cool. But i was just wondering if this loader is compatible with Guitar Hero 3, cause when i play it, its never in a good sync, meaning the notes and music are in sync. thanx :]

D

DarkKnight

Hey, this seems like a great app so far. I have a question, though. I just got done hacking this wii and loaded this app on it first thing, but I've only been able to test one game so far, Super Paper Mario. I get a DVD Read Error (972) on it. I'm asking because this is the first and only game I'll be able to test for a day or so and I'm wondering if it's just simply a bad disc or if there's something else wrong so I don't waste too much time figuring stuff out. The disc is of the PAL version on an ntsc wii, version 4.1 firmware with cios v13.

Thanks for any help, I look forward to using this more in the future.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
DarkKnight said:
Hey, this seems like a great app so far. I have a question, though. I just got done hacking this wii and loaded this app on it first thing, but I've only been able to test one game so far, Super Paper Mario. I get a DVD Read Error (972) on it. I'm asking because this is the first and only game I'll be able to test for a day or so and I'm wondering if it's just simply a bad disc or if there's something else wrong so I don't waste too much time figuring stuff out. The disc is of the PAL version on an ntsc wii, version 4.1 firmware with cios v13.

Thanks for any help, I look forward to using this more in the future.

Are you using DVD-R? Try use verbatim discs as they seem to offer the best quality burns.

Some say burn them as slowly as possible, although I personally have never needed to.

Hope this helps.

Neburg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
You can only speed up the reading by using the latest cIOS and/or playing from usb.

Sobre el metodo USB, sabia que se podia solucionar el problema de la ralentizacion de los videos, pero lo que queria saber es si algun dia se podria llegar a una velocidad de lectura razonable mediante disco que sea capaz de leerlos sin ralentizacion desde un disco, aunque yo utilice mas el metodo USB me gustaria saberlo.
Saludos.

Neburg.

blechner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just want to congratulate WiiPower for this great app. It is the best loader so far, in my opinion.
Backup Launcher 0.3 does not load some games...
Waninkoko's USB Loader 1.5 can't play some of the latest games like ghostbusters... and sometimes it does not find my HDD...
Configurable USB loader NEVER finds my HDD...
USB Loader GX has fancy GUI but it has more bugs than features! It displays a game list where all games are the same! And if I dowgrade it, the list displays ok but most of my games won't load... I don't understand this... lots of people are working on GX and the result is a poor quality software...
NeoGamma ALWAYS finds my HDD! And it has successfully loaded ALL my games so far (from DVD and from HDD)!

Thank you WiiPower!

My Wii config:
3.2U / cIOS rev 10 / NeoGamma R6

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
try updating your wii instead of slating other loaders cause you cant get them to work i have every loader on mine and all work pretty goood especially GX and Neo

QUOTE said:
USB Loader GX has fancy GUI but it has more bugs than features! It displays a game list where all games are the same! And if I dowgrade it, the list displays ok but most of my games won't load

1. no it doesnt
2. thats not true mine displays all 48 of my games perfectly
3. all games load from old to new(wii sports, ghostbusters)

shameful bitching cause you cant get them to work

UnFallen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZ HHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a unmodded unscrubbed backups of WarioWare: Smooth Moves and Little King's Story. They're both PAL games and I have a unmodded NTSC-U 4.0 Wii. I've all ready got all the cIOS's and stuff set up so that's not the problem. I try to play one of them with Neogamma(without configuring anything) and it loads in black and white and flashs and moves really weird(I'm guessing that they loaded in PAL video mode ). I've tryed changing the settings but I'm not exactly sure what I'm suppose to change. I already setup the the Wii for region free games with Preloader v0.2.9 so what now???

P.S. When I play a PAL game on a Multiboot disk it worked perfect with out having to change any settings.

Please help and thanks in advance!!!

eugenezee

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi All. Greetings fr Singapore!
smile.gif

Anyw i will need help from all of u here.

I jus bought a wii, 3.4u and it comes with homebrew channel and wiigator gamma 0.3

I jus got the WM+ as well and hope to try our Will Sports Resort.

I tried burning the game and it gives the 002 error, so i reckon i will need neogamma R6.

I read it all up but jus couldnt get a word of comfirmation for my qns:

1) Can i jus install neogamma fr the SD card?

2) how do i check if mine comes with cIOS36_rev8? and how do i install the IOS60PATCHED.WAD? Thru a wad manager?

3) How do i get a WAD manager installed as well?

All i want is to play my Sports resort without any glitches.

Pardon me if i sound noob here or anything. . thanks!!!

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
If you do not even know how to use a wad manager go and read up the basics and don't expect people to spoonfeed you.

And IOS60? On a 3.4U? This proves that some people go around reading and following instructions blindly.

Littlegreenmen

Trophies
XP
Country
I was thinking, would it be possible for neogamma to display the box art when autobooting instead of it displaying the Language/video mode/gameID ect..
So instead it shows the box art while the game boots.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.