Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
bnwchbammer said:
yo wiipower, are the first post's bugs a bit outdated. I mean, it does work with system menu 4.0, at least the hacked version, and it's working with current cIOS's. Iunno, just suggesting you edit wutever's changed, since it has probably improved from R1. And I would have requested a change log, but I see you have it in the readme's. Anyway, thanks for the loader.

You are using cIOSrev12 with NeoGamma? Or do you use the rebooter? As far as i know the rev12 bug is a bug in the cIOS and the rebooter is broken in the latest cIOS revisions.

Oh, never mind, just reread the first post. Didn't realize you said rebooter doesn't work. Sorry for being an idiot. I got 13, and just use the channel of r4 that vegita made. Though while I'm here I think you should address that online doesn't work with rev10. Just a suggestion, since I didn't realize that at first.

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
WiiPower said:
kobykaan said:
[...]
and this is loading from DISK and NEO GAMMA R5 RC1

if you don't have the hardware I suggest not bothering to even try get Wii Sports Resort loading your wasting your time!

Do you have R5 RC1 or the special test version for the game? There's a huge difference between both.

Bloodlust said:
WiiPower said:
QUOTE(joinx @ Jun 24 2009, 11:13 AM) Can i install Neogamma and cIOS 36 on a modchip firmware 3.2u and load my disc from these programme.?

new games are not being loaded with gecko os right now?

Try "Unoffical Gecko OS 1.07b with new 002fix, some game fixes and loading Ocarina from sd&usb" from:
[url=http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Gecko_os]http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Gecko_os[/url]

You need a trucha capable IOS36 installed.

Does the cios36 from the cioscorp work for gecko 1.07b with 002fix instead? Does 1.9.1 work with cios36 it as well?

Theoretically cIOS36 from cioscorp should work with Gecko OS 1.07b and all of its mods. Gecko OS 1.9 requires full cioscorp or a modchip to play backups.

Thanks for the heads up
smile.gif

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ya0 said:
OuahOuah said:
Got a link to RC5 ?
smile.gif

+1
it would be nice a link for RC5

There's no RC5, there's a R5 RC1, but that only contains bugfixes for certain people. If you don't get "Out of memory", "fst.bin error" or want to play that Monster Hunter whatever demo, there are no changes from R4 to R5 RC1 for you.

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
WiiPower said:
Ya0 said:
OuahOuah said:
Got a link to RC5 ?
smile.gif

+1
it would be nice a link for RC5

There's no RC5, there's a R5 RC1, but that only contains bugfixes for certain people. If you don't get "Out of memory", "fst.bin error" or want to play that Monster Hunter whatever demo, there are no changes from R4 to R5 RC1 for you.

Thanks for the precision
smile.gif

El-Grosso

Trophies
XP
Country
I looked at the wiki, and it says the PAL version works, when it hasn't even been ripped yet. explanation? :S

also, if i plan to get the USA version, will the online still work on my PAL wii? thanks.

cubas321

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a problem whenever I try to start the game with NeoGamma R4 so after a while like a Wiimote disconnects and can not do anything .. nobody know what to do with that?
Sorry Iam Czech and my english is bad
cry.gif
rolleyes.gif

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
cubas321 said:
I have a problem whenever I try to start the game with NeoGamma R4 so after a while like a Wiimote disconnects and can not do anything .. nobody know what to do with that?
cry.gif
rolleyes.gif

i havent had any probs with the wiimote, unless your trying to load a Gamecube game then you need a GC pad to play it

cubas321

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
pepxl said:
cubas321 said:
cry.gif
rolleyes.gif

i havent had any probs with the wiimote, unless your trying to load a Gamecube game then you need a GC pad to play it
No I try Wii games but Wiimote is connected to the face but would not:-D

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
cubas321 said:
pepxl said:
cubas321 said:
cry.gif
rolleyes.gif

not to be rude but a common error is low batteries, try and make sure they have a least half charge remaining, might not be the case but your are best at least tryin

cubas321

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
pepxl said:
cubas321 said:
pepxl said:
cubas321 said:
cry.gif
rolleyes.gif

not to be rude but a common error is low batteries, try and make sure they have a least half charge remaining, might not be the case but your are best at least tryin
batteries are fully charged ... But the original games go without any problems so I do not know

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
cubas321 said:
pepxl said:
cubas321 said:
pepxl said:
cubas321 said:
cry.gif
rolleyes.gif

batteries are fully charged ... But the original games go without any problems so I do not know

mmmm well i couldnt possibly says a no the cause

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NEO GAMMA R5 RC1 what the hell is this ? is it that damn stupid dol file?
what is needed here is how to make this thing work with the disk drive , not the usb , not the hdd or sd .....just the dvd ......what ios needs to installed , what loader to use , the settings .....I have read crap on here all day , and tried all the suggested shit.......
the only response I wanna hear is from someone who made this work with the dvd and how they did it

serving

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well air if actually read the guide you will know how to get it to work the fact that you cant get it to work means you need to look at stuff more througly

mtb-bfh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
air2004 said:
the only response I wanna hear is from someone who made this work with the dvd and how they did it

fair enough, I've only used it with dvd backups and here's how i got it working:

I read through all available documentation documentation and politely asked pertinent questions when I ran into problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: yassssss i love emerald