WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm afraid, atm i don't have time to make a nice channel...
Maybe at the weekend...

But you all could hunt NeoRame down
smile.gif

He's the Channel Guru, these days.

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
hiigozali said:
I got problem with the neogamma R2/R3/R4..I tried those all 3 version and nothing work on my wii! but R1 is working (launch from DVD).
On R2/R3/R4 when I started launch the game then stuck after seeing Game ID...nothing happen and didnt boot, all my games..
I got 3.2U and Cios Rev7. Anyone can help? should i install rev 13? whats wrong with this wii?! hardware problem? I can only launch the games with Neogamma R1..please help..

Try rev13, rev7 is too old...

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Davi92 said:
Here's a quick autoboot mod (it will autoboot the disc by default, if you hold 1 pressed it will proceed to the menu instead).

yeah seconded on this one can someone please make this a channel thanks in advance!

@Wiipower please don't be offended by us wanted this version those that need it REALLY have a need mainly to stop settings being changed by kids who have a habit of changing settings at random when they do not understand!
frown.gif

hiigozali

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I got problem with the neogamma R2/R3/R4..I tried those all 3 version and nothing work on my wii! but R1 is working (launch from DVD).
On R2/R3/R4 when I started launch the game then stuck after seeing Game ID...nothing happen and didnt boot, all my games..
I got 3.2U and Cios Rev7. Anyone can help? should i install rev 13? whats wrong with this wii?! hardware problem? I can only launch the games with Neogamma R1..please help..

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hiigozali said:

YES! and you probably need some other IOS files that newer games need ...perhaps consider upgrading to 4.0 using wanikoko's 4.0 updater!

hiigozali

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
All my games (including old games) do not load, not just new games..all games wont load on R2/R3/R4. Its just stop after seeing the Game ID xxxxx
I can just load the games on R1 (not including recent release Indiana Jones, Ghostbusters, ect)

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hiigozali said:

Do you start it from HBC or from a channel? And did you have a newer cIOS and downgraded the cIOS to rev7? If yes, that could be the reason.

markedmanner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having a problem with 2 games with Neogamma RC4. I am using a NTSC Wii. I have system menu 4 and cIOS 36 Rev10 installed. I am launching Neogamma from the homebrew channel. The games I can not get to load are The Sims 2 Pets and Rogue Trooper. They are both PAL games. I am playing them from my USB hard drive. If I Force NTSC video I get a green screen. If I force the Wii default video I get a green screen. If I force PAL the game loads but of course in black and white. Both games do the same thing. I can get both games to load with USB Loader GX. For video mode I have to put "Autopatch" though. If I force NTSC I get a green screen. Autopatch is the only setting that will work.

UPDATE: The Sims 2 Castaway is the same way. The only way it works is USB Loader GX with autopatch enabled.

I know I can load PAL games with Neogamma because Boom Blox: Bash Party Pal verison loads fine when I force NTSC. The same with Game Party 2 it works fine.

joinx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can i install Neogamma and cIOS 36 on a modchip firmware 3.2u and load my disc from these programme.?

new games are not being loaded with gecko os right now?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
joinx said:
Can i install Neogamma and cIOS 36 on a modchip firmware 3.2u and load my disc from these programme.?

new games are not being loaded with gecko os right now?

Try "Unoffical Gecko OS 1.07b with new 002fix, some game fixes and loading Ocarina from sd&usb" from:
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Gecko_os

You need a trucha capable IOS36 installed.

markedmanner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
It patches video modes, NeoGamma is able to do that too. You may want to take a look at the 1st link in my sig.

Just got the games to work finally. Had to set video mode to wii and Patch Video to aLL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: NES emulator on a Pico. +1