WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah, WiiPower. Did that times ago with the regular gamma release.
ATM I don't have much time neither a devkit besides... maybe I'll have a look if I find the time.

meanwhile another bg
1pdnwk.png

maybe you wanna use it.
also I would appreciate a dol with that bg.
Can you hook me up again, kyogc ?

//EDIT:
just in case....
http://i41.tinypic.com/dhbbz8.png
(transparent bg)

x1mxk6.png

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Anyone tried red steel under rev10 with alt dol loading enabled? Currently rev13a does the job but I thought of reverting back to rev10 since now neogamma supports anti 002 fix which enables games like Indy, ghostbusters to work.

shooshoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey all. I have been reading really cool things about this loader and I really would like to try it. I downloaded the R3 and R4 files posted in here but when I unzipped them I noticed there were no wad files in the folders. Is there a way to install neogamma to get the channel to show up on the main wii menu?? I plan to put this on a friend's Wii as well and they are not very tech savvy so running this loader through the HBC would be annoying for them. Thanks for your help.

Nevermind I think I found it... I need to download the file from this topic right? http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=162564

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have played a bit around with the source, yesterday.
Just to make NeoGamma look more good.

Could someone tell me how to change the Textcolor and maybe the Font of NeoGamma ?
Which line in which file needs to get changed?

DjSim1

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
djsim1.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Italy
Hello all, i'm a new Italian user, DjSim1.
biggrin.gif

I would like to ask WiiPower if you could have a .dol of NeoGamma with AUTOBOOT (with hold press 1 button to view the menù).
I would like to update my channel dedicated to the Wii Backup Lancher, wanted to the specific file..
Thank you very much.
laugh.gif

Moquedami

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
WiiShizzza said:
I have played a bit around with the source, yesterday.
Just to make NeoGamma look more good.

Could someone tell me how to change the Textcolor and maybe the Font of NeoGamma ?
Which line in which file needs to get changed?

+1
Those green letters doesn't fit my Wii style.

SolidMetal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could somebody please give me the setups to play ghostbusters from the dvd?
i am using the r3 and already tried r4 but no luck, it hangs on the strap screen.
i got the my sims racing working fine, ghostbusters works fine from usb loader but i really need a loader to play the dvd's, i don't have the money to get a bigger hd.
thanks

bootsector

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
cIOS Rev13a + NeoGamma R4 runs GB from DVD with no hassle.

SolidMetal said:
Could somebody please give me the setups to play ghostbusters from the dvd?
i am using the r3 and already tried r4 but no luck, it hangs on the strap screen.
i got the my sims racing working fine, ghostbusters works fine from usb loader but i really need a loader to play the dvd's, i don't have the money to get a bigger hd.
thanks

D

Deleted User

SolidMetal said:
i have cios 13 installed and i have tried neogamma r4 but it still hangs at the strap screen?
you could try the eject method it works with rev13 aka rev13a rev 13b takes you to the green screen, plus the wide screen 16:9 on usb loader does not with rev 13b (OFF topic) ok you start the game as soon as you see the white screen or wii remote screen you quickly press eject on your wii and it spits out your GB disc and it will ask you for it back you give it to it and the game works, give it about 3 sec, if your late off the white screen or too erlay that you dont see it, it will not work.

shooshoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey again. The person who linked the above loaders (the R4, R3 and the forwarder).... when I installed the R4 disc channel from that link (that's the only one I installed, I didn't do the R3 or the forwarder) none of my games load anymore. I just get a black screen.

I had revision 13b installed with wiigator's backup launcher initially. THen I started reading about this loader so I installed it. I also reinstalled revision 13a because I heard people saying that certain games were working better. Now whenever I try to run the R4 loader I get a black screen and the Wiimote turns off. Did I miss something???

I have a 3.4u firmware and the serial number is LU65..... Wiigator's launcher seemed to work fine but this one is not (unless I missed something like I asked)

shooshoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Back again, sorry

Just wanted to update some info for me here....When I run the Neogamma R4 through the homebrew channel it works fine. I can play all the games that I've been trying to run (ie. Punch out, Virtua Tennis, etc). When I download one of the Neogamma R4 wad files and INSTALL it to the Wii Menu, I insert the disc, start up neogamma from the Wii Menu and all I get is a black screen and it seems to lock up. I have to power the Wii down.

Since I am trying to install this on a friend's Wii I would like to have the loader functioning as a channel from the Wii menu. Does anyone know what is going wrong and how I can fix this? Thanks for your help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k