Hacking Neogamma R9 Channels

Do you want all future versions of NeoGamma channels to have autoboot or no autoboot? (Do you need a

• Autoboot needed

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Autoboot NOT needed

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Autoboot AND non-autoboot needed

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters

rahoul102

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
CUSTOM IOSX REV20 HAS BEEN RELEASED!!
WOOT!!
yaywii.gif

riffdex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know where I can find a neogamma channel WAD? I am trying to get neogamma onto a Wii that does not have a SD Card for. I know that it's possible to load ISOs without an SD Card b/c I have another hacked Wii that is set up with a backup launcher channel, and I can load burned games without the SD Card even in. *This Wii was hacked about a year and a half or so ago, using the Twilight Princess hack.

BTW: I have an SD Card, to install the WAD to the Wii. I just meant it won't have an SD Card after that.

chop

Trophies
XP
Country
riffdex said:
Does anyone know where I can find a neogamma channel WAD? I am trying to get neogamma onto a Wii that does not have a SD Card for. I know that it's possible to load ISOs without an SD Card b/c I have another hacked Wii that is set up with a backup launcher channel, and I can load burned games without the SD Card even in. *This Wii was hacked about a year and a half or so ago, using the Twilight Princess hack.

BTW: I have an SD Card, to install the WAD to the Wii. I just meant it won't have an SD Card after that.

I saw one round here just the other day, now where was it.....

rahoul102

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
chop said:
riffdex said:

hahaha lol thats a funny one
rofl.gif
(no offence)

@riffdex
mine ARE in WAD form, channels are suppose to be only in WAD form.

riffdex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rahoul102 said:
chop said:
riffdex said:

rofl.gif
(no offence)

@riffdex
Oh... From what I read in the first post, I thought it was just forwarder channels that loaded the app from an SD Card? They are standalone wads? My bad o.O

rahoul102

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
riffdex said:
rahoul102 said:
chop said:
riffdex said:

rofl.gif
(no offence)

@riffdex
Oh... From what I read in the first post, I thought it was just forwarder channels that loaded the app from an SD Card? They are standalone wads? My bad o.O
thats all right, everyone makes mistakes sometimes
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1