Hacking NeoGamma R9 beta

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Some of the GC option are never saved. What confuses me is the fact that it requires patched MIOS but not using the high plugin. Are you actually able to save? I read that this could be a problem.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, WillPower. I sent you a private message. I hope you have a time to answer my one question and that's all I want to know. Thanks.

EDIT: Never mind. I got my answer.

mrgone

old man
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
WiiPower said:
Some of the GC option are never saved. What confuses me is the fact that it requires patched MIOS but not using the high plugin. Are you actually able to save? I read that this could be a problem.

we did not try saving, as we do not have a spare memorycard lying around.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
FIX94 said:
Ah ok that explains it, thanks for the answer. Oh and another question, why my pal games are sometimes booting in 60hz and sometimes in 50hz? I sometimes need to try it very often to get 50hz only games to work because its most of the time using 60hz to boot the game.
Bump
rolleyes.gif

I found something more about this issue, this problem only occurs if you set the video mode to pal60 via a game like mario kart double dash. Then neogamma boots pal games sometimes in 60hz and sometimes in 50hz.

Luigi2012SM64DS

G-old member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey wiipower i read the changelog on gbatemp about neogamma. so i tried neogamma and i keep getting failed to read dvd 636
error 0x31100 ready. what did i do wrong i triend mios 10 mios 4 and no mios. when i try the rebooter i get spit out to the wii menu

Storm101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need to send my Wii in for repairs. Anything I can use to easily remove all the iOS stuff that is used to play backups and restore it to only official stuff before I send it in?

Frustration96

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for my nooby-ness but when I install ModMii and get the cIOS if comes out with 2 folders.

One is called PUT-IN-SD or something like that, inside that is the folder "WAD", I expected a file like "cIOS.wad" but it was empty.
The other folder is called "cIOS249[56]-d2x-v6" (the one I downloaded) and inside it has a bunch of .app files, .cert, .footer, .tik and .tmd

Am I doing something wrong? I pressed 4, then the code for cIOS249[56]-d2x-v6 then d to download it, then it closes after it's all done.

Any help is much appretiated, It's probably something obvious that I'm just not seeing, if it is then sorry for being such a bother
smile.gif

EDIT: NEVERMIND, I did it in a different way:

I used MMM to install I0S249 and with that I can use uLoader now
smile.gif
Which works perfect for what I wanted to do anyway
biggrin.gif
Not sure if NeoGamma will work now actually...Just checked and yes it does
smile.gif

mhzainn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry to bothering you guys but i want to play call of duty black ops when i used neogamma b9 r50
"cIOS249[56]-d2x-v6" the game freeze in loading... with black screen . my wii 4.2U and i used modmii previously any help?
frown.gif

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States

mhzainn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JoostinOnline said:
mhzainn said:
JoostinOnline said:
mhzainn said:
JoostinOnline said:
You need base 57 for Black Ops, not 56.

could you help how to convert it to base 57 i dont know how
Download a cIOS249[57]-d2x-v6 wad from ModMii. There is a link in my signature.

can i use d2x ios57 250
Everytime you want to change your IOS, you need to run this:
http://www.mediafire.com/?bo2ic6050yh7s4s

i tried to use neogamma ios switcher does not work it says can't found neogamma configur.
unsure.gif
any other help?

mhzainn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone help me i am using neogamma r9 b50 i want to play call of duty black ops and i heard it work only with base ios 57 , i tryed using neogamma ios switcher to swich my" cIOS249[56]-d2x-v6" to use "dx2 base ios 57 (250)" in neogamma. does not work it says can't found neogamma config

is it save to reinstalling cIOS249[57]-d2x-v6 by mod manager over cIOS249[56]-d2x-v6 and then back reinstall to cIOS249[56]-d2x-v6. can someone tell me if there solution under the two condition .

mhzainn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
Make NeoGamma save the config once to your sd card, then the switcher should be able to find it.
thank you wiipower i will try it . im wating you to answer this small question
i used modmii to hack my wii and i install extra protection in mod mii gueid says (cMIOS disabled you can change this on preloader ) is it save to install recommended cMIOS and play gamecube games or will damege my wii ? my wii 4.2U

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The chance to mess things up with the cMIOS is less than the chance to do so with the cIOS. So if you have a cIOS, it's pretty safe to install the cMIOS as well.

mhzainn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
The chance to mess things up with the cMIOS is less than the chance to do so with the cIOS. So if you have a cIOS, it's pretty safe to install the cMIOS as well.

thank you call of duty work now, i will try install cMIOS later time , but what is better when using ios to install cMIOS ( IOS249 or IOS236) or others and on homebrew channel or MMM manager ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I heard a new term today related to Cali, thought was funny, "California Sober" lol
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ROFL LMAO
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I hurt ancientbois feelings
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You wouldn't remove your teeth?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But his mouth is stuck on your meat
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    AN SOFA
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I had a power nap woke up with so much gas it's awesome
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    holy shit why do i have 19 notifications?!
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    AND WHY ARE SOME OF THEM BUNDLED UP REACTIONS TO POSTS?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Cause I maybe, maybe clicked like a few times.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You're as loved as much as Juan now enjoy it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm sorry for the insult
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the difference is i like wario and samus and he likes muscle mommies and feet
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait, i forgot wizards too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a buddy that has a moonshine still and he makes his own shine. He brought me a jar of some peach shine/brandy, shit is damn good. Gonna have to see if can get more.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    careful that shit don't make you go blind
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh that's only if you drink what first comes out when distilling, you must throw out the first part of it when it starts running. (Its called the "head(s)" of the run) Or use it for fuel or a general purpose cleaner
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If alcohol would've made @BigOnYa blind by now it would have
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So True.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I should make a poll for bigonya to change his username to DrunkOnYa
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's my alt
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't wanna go to the store someone go for me
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Call my wifey, tell her pick up stuff on her way over.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pick up my door dash meat me in the allyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wifey is busy, so ill send my buddy @AncientBoi , in his gimp outfit. "who ordered the 6" sausage?""
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Wifey is busy, so ill send my buddy @AncientBoi , in his gimp outfit. "who ordered the 6" sausage?""