Hacking NeoGamma R9 beta

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mhzainn said:
WiiPower said:
The chance to mess things up with the cMIOS is less than the chance to do so with the cIOS. So if you have a cIOS, it's pretty safe to install the cMIOS as well.

thank you call of duty work now, i will try install cMIOS later time , but what is better when using ios to install cMIOS ( IOS249 or IOS236) or others and on homebrew channel or MMM manager ?

cIOS236 should be used (when possible) for installing stuff to your Wii.

mhzainn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i read FAQs about play GameCube games i checked the drive when you told not insert any games
neogamma says " drive too new for DVD_Rs :-( " so, can i play gamecube games or not ?

chop

Trophies
XP
Country
mhzainn said:
i read FAQs about play GameCube games i checked the drive when you told not insert any games
neogamma says " drive too new for DVD_Rs :-( " so, can i play gamecube games or not ?

Not via disc-backups

mhzainn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chop said:
mhzainn said:

Not via disc-backups

so via what I do not have a hard disk
unsure.gif

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
this error happens in retail games too but it still loads the retail game
Please what? A error but it works? And give more information.

This happens if you use WiiGator's GC loader, and maybe it happens with Waninkoko's cMIOS too. If somebody really does everything correctly(FAQ!), and this happens, i really need a lot of information.

dcast0407

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Phantasy Star 1&2 still not working? I'm dieing to play this game with my gf any workaround or patch out. plzzz help.
and thanks wiipower for all the work youv've done so far software works great and now I can play most of my old favorite gamecube games

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Look at the source code, in the data folder. Replace the png with yours, recompile and done. If you can't compile, but work with an hexeditor, you can try replacing the .png inside the boot.dol. But i'm not sure if that would work. Your png would have to be smaller, but then it would still depend on the structure of png files, which i don't know.

594rk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get a code dump on the NeoGamma GC Backup Launcher part unless I turn off my DriveKey from its internal menu, after turning it off games load fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)