JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Use d2x v6 with base IOS56 and enable the IOS Reload block. If it still doesn't work, explain your issue completely in that other thread.
I don't understand why IOS Reload Block would be necessary. I've been playing without it so I can reset to the Wii menu if I want.

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Use d2x v6 with base IOS56 and enable the IOS Reload block. If it still doesn't work, explain your issue completely in that other thread.
I don't understand why IOS Reload Block would be necessary. I've been playing without it so I can reset to the Wii menu if I want.

He said it kicked him back to the wii menu. From that i assumed it's his 1st WM+ game and he hasn't watched the WM+ video yet. And the thread i linked him explains 2 different ways to do that. And if watched the WM+ video already, he should have complained after i posted the link to the other thread, because that's all it's about.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Wii Motion Plus. I am asking for this game only. Wiipower, do you mind to answer my last question if you don't mind ? Its my last question to make sure I didnt make any mistake. Thanks.

PiXi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I have the game myself and i can confirm that you get the audio streams if you play it via NeoGamma. With the backup, there's silence during the poem at the beginning, with the retail disc, there's a voice reading it.
Hi WiiPower!

First of all let me say thanks for your work and for excellent Neogamma!

Secondly thanks for you reply!

I need to specify one more thing. Does all retail GameCube discs that will be played through NeoGamma have almost 100% compatibility as if it were played on non-modified Wii?

Am I correct?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
All retail gamecube discs should work correctly when played via NeoGamma. Well the ones from the correct region and the ones without some kind of cross region protection. And if one would not work, you could still play it from the disc channel with the recommend cMIOS.

DbGt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
can neogamma run skyward sword?? because i burned the disc (scrubbed), but i cant make it to run.... im using neogamma r9 beta 50 as a channel, and i have tried all different options...... i modded my wii using the latest modmii.... when i launch the game, i can get through the "calibrating wii motion plus screen" then i get a black screen (and i can hear how the wii is trying to read the disc) and then the message "the disc could not be read." ........ i have burned this game 2 times using different burner. The other copy i burned i get the same "disc could not be read" message after the wiimote precautions screen....... i could not reach the calibrating wii motion plus screen...

so what could be the problem?? that the game is scrubbed???

I also tried installing the latest d2x56v7 wads, same result...

i can run this game without any problems from usb loader gx btw...... im just trying to run it from the disc......

DbGt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
mmmmm but the 2 burners are new, 2 month old maximum....... and i have burned xbox 360 games with no problem and other things........... its very strange..... its good media also, sony dvd-r

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just tested this out: selecting load from USB (wbfs) with wm+ and nunchuck plugged in causes code dump in neogamma r9b50 every single time. Remove the nunchuck = works everytime. Is this a known thing?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just tested this out: selecting load from USB (wbfs) with wm+ and nunchuck plugged in causes code dump in neogamma r9b50 every single time. Remove the nunchuck = works everytime. Is this a known thing?

Which cIOS are you using? Do you have a wiimote + WM+ + nunchuck? That's my setup and i use d2x56v6. Not a single code dump for months while in Wii mode. The only time i get crashes in NeoGamma, is when i switch into GC mode.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Neogamma R9 b50 d2x56v7alpha5 (249)

I have Wiimote + WM+ + nunchuck and the HDD is a 320gb split in 3 with fat/ntfs/wbfs partitions.

I only noticed this since running skyward sword and leaving the nunchuck connected.

I made sure the stick wasnt being pressed, tested this with and without several times and every-time it takes a massive dump when the nunchuck is plugged in.

EDIT: it is a third party nunchuck, should this make a difference? It's a black gameware (nothing fancy) version to match my black wiimotes and black WM+.

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sounds like libogc doesn't like your nunchuck, maybe only the version i used. Or maybe it's the combination with the cIOS. Does this happen in other loaders as well?

slimpyman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can hear sound but i cannot get any picture to show... works on quite a few dvds i popped in... i tried changing the patch video but that doesnt work. when i change to force video to wii, i wont even hear sound.

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I can hear sound but i cannot get any picture to show... works on quite a few dvds i popped in... i tried changing the patch video but that doesnt work. when i change to force video to wii, i wont even hear sound.

Are you using component cables? Wii or gamecube games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto