Hacking NeoGamma R9 beta

jestr7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i dont know what happened, but my why started giving me the error DVD err(03023a00) everytime i try to play xenoblade now

it was working like two days ago and now it's falling apart on me........please help D:

btw, i have neogamma r9 b56 cIOS58rev21 (249) and the game just randomly stop working, thought it was the cd alone, tried other games DVD+R and DVD-R and i get the same result :cry:

jestr7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well besides that part, i usually change parts after a certain point.....ive had my since it first came out

so is there any solution? because it wont even read originals.

PiXi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
It was quite funny...

I had discovered that my NTSC MGS: Twin Snake running in 480i, it was strange 'cause I remember that a lot of NTSC games must support 480p mode, so I decided to fix it with NeoGamma R9 Beta 56 options, firstly I had tried NTSC480p mode - nothing, just green screen, then PAL60(480p) - the same dead screen and the same forced Wii reboot. :) Also had tried some other options in combination with "Video Patcher" setting etc. and nothing too... Then I just gave up trying, restored all Neogamma options to default, made some search with google and accidentally found out a "Hold the B button" method, just held B when MGS was loading and that worked, the game itself asked me about Progressive mode so I chose Yes and voila - fully worked game in 480p mode... :D

So what is current situation with progressive mode and GameCube games?

I know that I may not realize something but for me that situation looks strange and if I hadn't found "Hold the B button" method I would never get progressive mode...

P.S.
And yep, sorry for noob question :)

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
@[member='WiiPower']
The latest priiloader hack that loads Wii & GC discs from the disc channel via hidden neogamma channel (http://gbatemp.net/topic/321110-poc-boot-neogamma-via-disc-channel/) has a dol of neogamma that does lotsof checkings at startup for cheats, hacks, ... and takes long time to boot the disc.
Is there any latest neogamma dol that runs in a silent mode (no display for checks and disc ID...) and do not do the checking (I don't care about cheats and patches).
If yes can you post a link for it please.
This one will be definitely more suited for the HCLA.wad used in the hacking package.
10x

PiXi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Did someone try to run the Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes Special Disc (J) through NeoGamma?

I have only this backup image:

7d15554dcfc285c400ec0e3410b1e1c8 *tk-mgsd.gcm

Looks like this is Metal_Gear_Special_Disk_JPN_NGC_Two_King and unfortunately it doesn't work :(

AlexWong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
When I use NeoGamma R9 beta 56 to launch a GC game from DVD, NeoGamma indicates "Codes found. Applying" and the cheat codes work fine. But when I select "Load GC Games via DML" to launch the same game, NeoGamma doesn't search the GCT file and the codes don't work. I believe that NeoGamma ignores reading GCT files when loading GC games on SD/SDHC. Could you solve this problem? Thanks.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
When I use NeoGamma R9 beta 56 to launch a GC game from DVD, NeoGamma indicates "Codes found. Applying" and the cheat codes work fine. But when I select "Load GC Games via DML" to launch the same game, NeoGamma doesn't search the GCT file and the codes don't work. I believe that NeoGamma ignores reading GCT files when loading GC games on SD/SDHC. Could you solve this problem? Thanks.

you must put the *****.gct in the games folder with the game.iso, its the way DML is coded to run with cheats

AlexWong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland

you must put the *****.gct in the games folder with the game.iso, its the way DML is coded to run with cheats

It worked. Thank you so much!

Yuping

Trophies
XP
Country
Trying to play Killer7 on latest Neogamma r9 b56 verison but it either gives me just a green screen (Not using Patched Mios setting in the options) or just a black screen (Using Patched Mios in the settings).

I have the latest cMios by Wiigator so I don't know what the issue could be. When using r8 of Neogamma I could get to the difficulty screen and select a difficulty before the game crashed but now it won't even start.

Any ideas on how to fix this issue?

loco365

Trophies
XP
I'm not having any kind of luck getting Super Mario Galaxy running. I can't use the launch option, because when it runs, it blackscreens, then tells me the disc couldn't be read. If I use the rebooter, it'll read the disc, then tell me to perform a system update (Obviously I don't want to do that.) All other games (PBR and Just Dance 3) work fine, as well as Gamecube games, but this one won't. Is there a patch I may need or perhaps do I have a bad copy?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BigOnYa How have you been