Hacking Neogamma deleted

r4ipocketuser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had someone modified my Wii to contain the Neogamma Backup launcher and Gecko OS so as to be capable to play backup cd of Wii games. Then i got the real Call of duty Black Ops game for the Wii. and to play it i had to update the Wii when they requested it. This caused my Neogamma to stop working. And for 3 days my Black Ops was working fine until today when i was starting the Wii with Black Ops. It loaded to the 'Press A' button. Then after I press A, the screen will have the COD loading logo at the bottom left and then suddenly a meassage pops up in a black screen saying that the Disc can't be read, and please eject the disc and turn power off. It also says to check the Wii set up manual for further info. I deleted the Neogamma and Gecko OS channels hoping it would solve the problem but it just ended up worst. Now the Wii won't even read any disc from the Wii menu at all. PLEASE HELP!

Eighteen

Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
r4ipocketuser said:
I had someone modified my Wii to contain the Neogamma Backup launcher and Gecko OS so as to be capable to play backup cd of Wii games. Then i got the real Call of duty Black Ops game for the Wii. and to play it i had to update the Wii when they requested it. This caused my Neogamma to stop working. And for 3 days my Black Ops was working fine until today when i was starting the Wii with Black Ops. It loaded to the 'Press A' button. Then after I press A, the screen will have the COD loading logo at the bottom left and then suddenly a meassage pops up in a black screen saying that the Disc can't be read, and please eject the disc and turn power off. It also says to check the Wii set up manual for further info. I deleted the Neogamma and Gecko OS channels hoping it would solve the problem but it just ended up worst. Now the Wii won't even read any disc from the Wii menu at all. PLEASE HELP!
Why on earth did you update your wii with the game disc? >.>

r4ipocketuser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to play the Black Ops game. And using the Bacup launcher just makes the system reeze at the loading page of Black Ops, using the regular disc channel forces me to update! What could i havedone to avoid it?

stayingarmed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll never understand why some people even have their wii modded....you OBVIOUSLY have no clue what you are doing so just stick to a stock console and pay for all your games!

r4ipocketuser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
syst3merror said:
I'll never understand why some people even have their wii modded....you OBVIOUSLY have no clue what you are doing so just stick to a stock console and pay for all your games!

Games cost a minimal of 70-80 bucks for 1 where i live. How the hell can i afford to give so much for a single frikkin game?

And sorry it wasn't me who modified my Wii. So i have no idea what's an IOS. Anyone else have solutions?

neotank19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow such negative replys. I'm no expert on hacking but if I were you I would use the modmii sticky and completly rehack your wii. It's pretty easy and I'm sure any one can do it. I belive this should fix all your problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker