Hacking NeoGamma and MHTri

kirokun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Earlier today I had my Wii bricked so I used a NAND back up and got everything back to normal...

Except that I had to reinstall the newer cios and neogamma to be able to play MHTri again.

However, I'm getting that stupid freeze screech noise again [this was common when the game first came out] and I don't remember what the fix was.

I thought it was the new cios and neogamma that ultimately fixed this but it didn't work.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit:
I think it had something to do with Hermes 222/223 or something but I can't quite remember right.
So I tried installing Hermes into my Wii, and went to neogamma and it still didn't work >:[

SolidSnake120

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know there was a fix where you needed like hermes v4 ios of something, i cant remember the specific ios, and darkcorp and it would work. i dont remember seeing a fix involving using the NeoGamma loader, BUT it could have come out after the darkcorp fix, after i stopped looking for fixes. So you could try the DarkCorp and hemes custom ios *i know it had to be v.4 and not v.5 for it to work, and couldnt be wanikokos*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Btw it seems like the user dtapple disabled others posting on their profile, either they are...