Hacking NEOds emu and possibly other new plugins?

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm curious, so I'm downloading it right now. It's taking forever though, around 5o to 60 minutes. I have a fast internet, it's just the source that's kind of slow. It looks like the second link is some kind of 'international' version (in English perhaps?) but I'm still trying to find a way to download it. It wants some kind of app called fs2you and I don't really want to install this whatever it is unless I have to.

*edit*
ok, installing it.
tongue.gif
I'm too curious. I'll just hose down my system afterwards, just in case. I doubt it's anything too bad, it's evidently really common software among Chinese.

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
The update is as follows:

1. Replace MD simulator, with sound, the game smoother ~
2. Integration of the official SFC plug, 1.41 1.42C firmware patch
3. DS2TOOL skin management software integration
4. Integrated VolcanoBrowser 2.0 Browser Chinese
5. Integrated YS Menu kernel (only supports document management)
6. NGP emulator comes with GBA emulator and 6 with the skin

Download (Only Chinese Version)

Password KiraYamato

Did not know their own international version is not easy to use Please test questions published here under

Download

115 network disk maintenance last night

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Especially curious about what this Volcano Browser is. Never heard of it before I checked out that post in the Chinese forum.

*edit*
Nothing too exciting...of interest to some people might be that it has Ysmenu and M3 Sakura as plug-ins (not plg plug-ins though). I'm not really sure if they are modified somehow to work or what. (was under the impression that YSmenu at least didn't work in DSTwo). The rest of it is stuff you can already get anyway (NesDS, jenesisDS, DSTwo Tools, NeoDS, the usual DSTwo plug-ins like NDSSCF and NDSGBA) and that Volcano Browser, not really sure what it is exactly.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
No no, on second thought...M3 Sakura doesn't seem to boot games, and YSMenu does not seem to either, unless I'm just having trouble figuring it out because it's not in English and I'm unfamiliar with YSmenu for the most part.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
squirrelman10 said:
so its like the wood R4 plugin to use wood OS?
I don't think so...the R4 Plug-in actually can boot games with Wood R4, right? These boot up, but don't seem able to play retail games. Homebrew might work with them though. I don't think it does the sort of thing the R4 plug-in does, it seems that actually emulates the R4 cartridge using the built-in CPU. These are just NDS files, so I'm pretty sure they aren't using the built-in CPU to do anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.