jeanrmarques

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
My situation is this:

I got a WD MyBook Home Edition 500gb, created 2 partitions (1st one is FAT32 for Triiforce, 2nd one is WBFS for games), I had wiiflow as an installed file on priiloader and it was working great with my previous external drive, but since I switched, my wii doesnt detect the drive properly.

Ive read about the MyBook Home Edition problems (thanks to the search), and I would go for a USB eSATA cable, BUT I noticed that if I start WiiXplorer, my usb is recognized, and after that (if I dont reboot my wii) everything else recognizes it. So its probably fixable by software.

What I would like to ask is if theres any way to make a DOL of WiiXplorer that would open wiiflow from usb or sd right away.

I used to have devkit installed, but since I formatted I havent played with it

So, if there is a way, and if its a quick thing, could someone please create this dol for me?

If its not a quick thing, I will be happy just to know that it is possible and then try to make that myself when I have some time

Thanks for reading, and thanks in advance if you have any helping words
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm