Gaming Need some help with Savegame-Manager DS

Xcallono

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, here's the rundown. I cannot boot into Pokedoc's Savegame Manager 0.3.0RC. Not happening. Ever. Two white boxes flash for a moment and then it crashes with a black screen. So, I'm using the slightly older .29 build. That said, everything seems to go great. It accepts the Pokémon Soul Silver cartridge I'm trying to back up, and even connects to the FTP server on my computer running the recommended smallftpd version that is ancient in software terms. That's when all falls apart. Once it makes that connection, it tries to list the directories, to no avail. It has LRW permissions, so that shouldn't be an issue. Even so, pressing L+R to make the file will cause the DS to say the FTP is slow, and the FTP server running on my computer will just kick the DS off for being inactive.
And that's it. It's stuck saying the FTP server is slow even though the FTP server kicked it off like 4 hours ago for inactivity. Does anyone know of a fix for this?

Last edited by Xcallono,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E