Need some help finding a anime I watched.

Hunter8564

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If anyone knows of a anime that might be the one i am looking for thanks.

It was a anime where there were a couple races.
Human and Elf as far as a know.
It was a mecha anime and all mecha pilots are female, well most are there are a couple males but they are rare and if found are breed for the chance to get a better chance at other male pilots. One of the first people you meet is a princess, and she lived on a floating island. When the mechas are not active they are stared in some kind of egg like cocoon.

Now some time after the first couple episodes the characters go to a school were they are trained to pilot their mechas. The school was a place that is neutral ground, plus is was a place that was a very high prestige academy. The main character was the person to control a white mecha, And i think it looked like a dragon.

A couple addons,
The episodes are 40 minutes long.
No I am not looking for infinite stratos.
The Anime was 24 to 26 episodes long.
It was also English dubbed.

If anyone could give me atleast a hint or a idea of the name that would be perfect. I have been looking for it for sometime.

Finally, thanks for anyone know takes the time to read and answer this.

Anfroid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds a lot like Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari to me, has the 40 minutes, mechas, elves, floating island, female pilots, main characters mecha looks like dragon, and the princess.
Coincidentally i'm currently watching it.

Hunter8564

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sounds a lot like Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari to me, has the 40 minutes, mechas, elves, floating island, female pilots, main characters mecha looks like dragon, and the princess.
Coincidentally i'm currently watching it.

Do you know if there is a second season?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.