ROM Hack Need manual Gateshark to NTR conversion help.

Knitten

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I need help figuring out how to manually convert Gateshark codes to a NTR Plugin. I have been searching google but the results keep directing me to Gateshark2NTR or the NTR Plugin Managers that automatically convert the codes for you at the cost of online capability. I did manage to find the modified main.o file needed to enable online play but I have no idea where to even start looking in terms of all the other files. The game I'm trying to make a plugin for is Monster Hunter Generations, Nanquitas did release an online capatible ntr plugin however it hasn't been updated for awhile and there are no codes for Prowlers. If someone could help me out that would be great thanks in advance n_n

EDIT: Can someone tell me the format to manually convert Gateshark codes to NTR? Also, how do I input multiple line codes? I finally found the tutorial on how to manually create codes in NTR but it doesn't cover those two questions </3

Attachments

• 0004000000187000.txt
    8.4 KB · Views: 191
Last edited by Knitten,

Knitten

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, can someone explain this to me? I'm unsure as to what I'm screwing up on, I've tried replacing the main.o file in gateshark2ntr with the modified one found on github but it gives me an error at 2/3.

arm-none-eabi-ld: error: a.out uses VFP register arguments, ./lib/main.o does not

arm-none-eabi-ld: failed to merge target specific data of file ./lib/main.o

./lib/main.o: In function `threadStart':
D:\3ds\homebrew\gameCheat/source/main.c:19: undefined reference to `gamePluginEntry'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The switch was about 350 in 2017