Hacking Need help

Kibalonewolf89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Nintendo 2ds has some sort of luna crash thing going on with it and I dont know how to fix it.please help..ive tried for an hour tryin to fix it and still cant.even did research on it and nothing

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
My Nintendo 2ds has some sort of luna crash thing going on with it and I dont know how to fix it.please help..ive tried for an hour tryin to fix it and still cant.even did research on it and nothing
What kind of error and (after) doing what? Please, be more specific and if you can put an image (or text) showing the exactly error code

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Kibalonewolf89, take a picture of your error code or fill out one of these fields.

An exception occurred
Processor:
Exception type:
Fault status:
Current process:

-or-

An error has occurred (ErrDisp)
Error type:
Process ID:
Process Name:
Process title ID:
Address:
Error code:

D

Deleted User

Dude, you're being useless. Maybe show the error code or at least say where it happens? (Hint: If it's been happening on every boot since a recent update, then you need to download Luma3DS v10.2.1 and extract its "boot.firm" to the root of your 3DS's SD Card, overwriting the current one. If the crash happens in one specific game, then stop using cheats. If you aren't using cheats, then re-download the game. If the crash happens randomly in lots of different games/apps, then your SD Card may be corrupted.)

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow