Need help

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by azerty123456789, Mar 11, 2011.

1. azerty123456789
    OP

azerty123456789 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 28, 2009
    Belgium
    The embarassing story: I tired putting the acekard 2i chip in to the r4 ds case wich then broke tmy ds lite after i putted in the ds lite , that how my ds lite. The card got then completly stuck completly stuck the spring didnt it push it out so i forced it out. Before I forced it out I still did my ds back on but i doesnt start up even the light doesnt burn. I tired changing the battery but it wont evne chargin it doesnt work the orange light appears the disspaears instantly.
    Now i think the cpu or the car reader is damaged. I have a second ds wih was a fallure with cahning the case color ( the on switch can only be activated with a tooth stick for axample) and this one still works (falsh card inlcuded). Now can someone please give me a tourial about opening up the nds form the inside (without damaging the rest of the parts). (with pictures please)
    and replacing the cpu/card reader/or mother board? (i dont know wich part I should replace).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice