Need help

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by azerty123456789, Mar 11, 2011.

Mar 11, 2011

Need help by azerty123456789 at 9:16 PM (387 Views / 0 Likes) 0 replies

1. azerty123456789
    OP

Newcomer azerty123456789 Member

Belgium
    The embarassing story: I tired putting the acekard 2i chip in to the r4 ds case wich then broke tmy ds lite after i putted in the ds lite , that how my ds lite. The card got then completly stuck completly stuck the spring didnt it push it out so i forced it out. Before I forced it out I still did my ds back on but i doesnt start up even the light doesnt burn. I tired changing the battery but it wont evne chargin it doesnt work the orange light appears the disspaears instantly.
    Now i think the cpu or the car reader is damaged. I have a second ds wih was a fallure with cahning the case color ( the on switch can only be activated with a tooth stick for axample) and this one still works (falsh card inlcuded). Now can someone please give me a tourial about opening up the nds form the inside (without damaging the rest of the parts). (with pictures please)
    and replacing the cpu/card reader/or mother board? (i dont know wich part I should replace).