Hacking NEED HELP!!!

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I mentioned in the above title, I formatted my Wii and lost the homebrew channel, I forgot to back it up. I've been trying to find a way to reinstall it with out the need to use hackmii or banner bomb. I'm very knowledgeable when it comes to using homebrew, but do I dare say, I'm in a rut. I need help, I have the wii playing backups threw the disc channel and I've got all the latest CIOS installed. I'm using 249 I think. Any help is greatly apperciated. I was going to just ask if some one would up load there homebrew channel but I wasn't sure if it was cool nor do I think I'd be able to use it unless it was cleaned!

P.S I thought about trying to use both bannerbomb and hackmii but hackmii dosen't work unless you have twilight princess which I do but it's the GCN version, (The good one...lol) and Bannerbomb just says that it's already installed on this system. Theres gotta be an easy way out of this problem...lol

Oh and for some reason my Wii Shop tells me to update to 4.2 but I'm already updated to 4.2 so I can't get in to look at the games, So what the hell!...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)