Hacking Need help with unbricking my old 3DS using the magnet method.

WheatleyDotJPEG

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Jul 18, 2017
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
Age
23
Location
Ireland
XP
165
Country
Ireland
My 3DS has been softbricked since 2016. Today me and a friend decided to attempt to unbrick it using the method found on 3ds hacks guide (I cannot post a link as this forum forbids me because I don't have over 5 posts)

However, at the Luma 3DS part (Section IV, Step 8) when I press (Start) to save and reboot, it stays on a black screen. If I delete the config.bin file in the Luma folder on the SD Card then the 3ds boots into the Luma Configuration menu again. I am clueless as to how to fix this issue.
 
So I've tried every version of Luma and anything that's 8.1 and after gives me this screen except for v10.0.1 and I've got no idea how to fix it.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20190713_000825.jpg
    IMG_20190713_000825.jpg
    615.4 KB · Views: 205

Site & Scene News