Hacking Need help with transferring decrypted SMT4/SMT4 Apocalypse DLC to sd card

Animefan8451

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I' have been trying for the past day or two, trying to get my DLC working on Citra (Apologies if this should go in the Emulator section, but since it involves GM9 and the like, I thought this would be okay, too) from my cfw 3DS Even though I have managed to decrypt the file(s), I have run into a roadblock, and am not sure what to do, next. To start, whenever I try to install the cia, it would always give me the error of, "{Insert name here}.cia must be decrypted before being used with citra. A real 3DS is required." The Homebrew discord channel lead me me to figuring out how to decrypt it, and even then, I still can't get it to work. Now I'm at the point that if I go to gm9>SD Card>gm9 folder>Out>DLC Cia, which leads me to a bunch of app files. Now what I want to ask is; can I use the apps/other files individually, so I can send them to citra one at a time? Any help would be appreciated, here. I have spent a very large chunk of money on (at least Apocalypse's) said dlc, and I don't want it to go to waste. I provided pictures for both of them below, and can post more in the comments if people have any questions.
GM9 apps for DLC (3).jpg GM9 apps for DLC (4).jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?