Hacking Need help with transferring decrypted SMT4/SMT4 Apocalypse DLC to sd card

Animefan8451

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I' have been trying for the past day or two, trying to get my DLC working on Citra (Apologies if this should go in the Emulator section, but since it involves GM9 and the like, I thought this would be okay, too) from my cfw 3DS Even though I have managed to decrypt the file(s), I have run into a roadblock, and am not sure what to do, next. To start, whenever I try to install the cia, it would always give me the error of, "{Insert name here}.cia must be decrypted before being used with citra. A real 3DS is required." The Homebrew discord channel lead me me to figuring out how to decrypt it, and even then, I still can't get it to work. Now I'm at the point that if I go to gm9>SD Card>gm9 folder>Out>DLC Cia, which leads me to a bunch of app files. Now what I want to ask is; can I use the apps/other files individually, so I can send them to citra one at a time? Any help would be appreciated, here. I have spent a very large chunk of money on (at least Apocalypse's) said dlc, and I don't want it to go to waste. I provided pictures for both of them below, and can post more in the comments if people have any questions.
GM9 apps for DLC (3).jpg GM9 apps for DLC (4).jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual +1