Hacking Need help with R4i gold 3ds rts

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tom77_no
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,642
  • Replies Replies 6

Tom77_no

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
19
Reaction score
2
Trophies
0
Age
49
XP
414
Country
Norway
Just recieved my R4i gold 3ds rts cart from nds.cart.com
Downloaded wood 1.64 and put the files on root of the 32gb micro sd card.
Put the cart in my o3ds xl with latest fw and b9s 1.2
Get the icon for Konami Digital Entertainment, but when I press a for launching it the screen goes black for a while and afterwards thrown back to the home menu.
 
Hello, I am a noob that just installed CFW few days ago.

I have 2 of the same exact card.
I have 2 new 3ds and and I have 2 R4i gold 3ds rts I just checked them for the first time (since cfw) after I saw your post and they both works fine... so if there is anything You want me to check?

I am also in latest b9s and luma 8.1 and wood 1.64
 
Just recieved my R4i gold 3ds rts cart from nds.cart.com
Downloaded wood 1.64 and put the files on root of the 32gb micro sd card.
Put the cart in my o3ds xl with latest fw and b9s 1.2
Get the icon for Konami Digital Entertainment, but when I press a for launching it the screen goes black for a while and afterwards thrown back to the home menu.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/need-help-with-buying-a-flashcart.479809/#post-7492732

Download and use the files that are posted in this thread. Helped me.
 
Last edited by Tom77_no,

Site & Scene News