Hacking Need help with R4 not working

Kanji

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys. I read a lot about kernels and firmwares and all that stuff but my R4 is not still working. My setup:
-a R4iTT 3ds purple (the one with the screw on the back)
-a 3DS XL updated (~ver.11.0.1 i don't remember)
-a 4go micro SD card

I bought it there're about 8 years ago and really took of fun of it but accidentally there's 1 or 2 years I rebooted it so I don't have anything else. I tried downloading many kernels and many firmwares but I still only have the black screen and the "An error occured" message. If anyone has an idea of what to download / do, I take.

I know there's another thread like this one but the person who wrote this has note updated his 3DS, and there are many little things that are different so I hope to get a good answer this time! Thanks for all people who will answer and maybe resolve the problem. I really need help

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hi guys. I read a lot about kernels and firmwares and all that stuff but my R4 is not still working. My setup:
-a R4iTT 3ds purple (the one with the screw on the back)
-a 3DS XL updated (~ver.11.0.1 i don't remember)
-a 4go micro SD card

I bought it there're about 8 years ago and really took of fun of it but accidentally there's 1 or 2 years I rebooted it so I don't have anything else. I tried downloading many kernels and many firmwares but I still only have the black screen and the "An error occured" message. If anyone has an idea of what to download / do, I take.

I know there's another thread like this one but the person who wrote this has note updated his 3DS, and there are many little things that are different so I hope to get a good answer this time! Thanks for all people who will answer and maybe resolve the problem. I really need help
Hello.:)

Your Flashcard is "blocked" of the Firmware of your 3DS XL.

- you can use it on an Nintendo DS Lite
- you maybe can look into the 3DS Forum and make a little Custom Firmware "update" (Luma3DS) on your 3DS XL and use

TWL Slot-1 Launcher (First custom DSiWare app!)

https://gbatemp.net/threads/twl-slot-1-launcher-first-custom-dsiware-app.414501/

(but maybe YOUR Flashcard still do not work because it is too old)

or

DS(i)/3DS TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

@Robz8 ´s TWiLight Menu (in combination with also installed HiyaCFW which unblocks your Flashcard for sure because I have the same card and this works on my DSi.).

Thank you.:)

Kanji

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok thanks unfortunately I don't have my Nintendo DS lite anymore, but I will seek one new. I don't want to hack/unroot my 3DS, it's too much important I can't fail so I won't try. so I will buy a DS lite, hoping this will work...
You know what are the kernels I need to download in this case?
Thanks for your first reply :D

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Ok thanks unfortunately I don't have my Nintendo DS lite anymore, but I will seek one new. I don't want to hack/unroot my 3DS, it's too much important I can't fail so I won't try. so I will buy a DS lite, hoping this will work...
You know what are the kernels I need to download in this case?
Thanks for your first reply :D

You can use the File(s) from the Link,this one I use for this Card with YSMenu 7.05.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FQkcHZ1UY27wIE5S1akVyNGf8RuE5I73/view?usp=sharing

Cheats are included (usrcheat.dat in Folder \TTMenu).

Thank you.:)

Last edited by Alexander1970,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay