Hacking Need help with ezflash 3-in-1 and R4

tjt486

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my package today from gameyeeeah that included 2 3-in-1 expansions and 2 r4ds cards. I have the newest firmware for r4 on my 2gb a-data tf card. I followed the instructions to install rudolph's tool but it does not work. It gives me an error that the 3in1 expansion pack not found, Please redo from start (A) confirm.

I get this error on 2 separate dslites, on both expansion packs. I also tried NDStation and it will load a screen that reads "neoflash.com summer coding competition 2007" with a nice beach scene, but it will not progress past that point. Everything else works fine on the r4, NDS roms and homebrew.

I have tried the dldi patcher on rudolph's tool as well but it made no difference.

Any advice will be much appreciated. I have tried every combination of tutorials I could find and it just seems unreasonable that I could have received 2 faulty cards!

tjt486

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also wanted to add, my patched .nds of the opera browser DOES work. However, none of the 3 loaders in the gbatemp downloads section work as mentioned above.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    StatusN @ StatusN: hi, i need help with unbanning my 3ds, can somebody show me a link to a seed that still works...