Need help with ezflash 3-in-1 and R4

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by tjt486, Jan 26, 2008.

1. tjt486
    OP

tjt486 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 26, 2008
    United States
    I got my package today from gameyeeeah that included 2 3-in-1 expansions and 2 r4ds cards. I have the newest firmware for r4 on my 2gb a-data tf card. I followed the instructions to install rudolph's tool but it does not work. It gives me an error that the 3in1 expansion pack not found, Please redo from start (A) confirm.

I get this error on 2 separate dslites, on both expansion packs. I also tried NDStation and it will load a screen that reads "neoflash.com summer coding competition 2007" with a nice beach scene, but it will not progress past that point. Everything else works fine on the r4, NDS roms and homebrew.

I have tried the dldi patcher on rudolph's tool as well but it made no difference.

Any advice will be much appreciated. I have tried every combination of tutorials I could find and it just seems unreasonable that I could have received 2 faulty cards!

2. tjt486
    OP

tjt486 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 26, 2008
    United States
    Also wanted to add, my patched .nds of the opera browser DOES work. However, none of the 3 loaders in the gbatemp downloads section work as mentioned above.

3. roflmywaffle

roflmywaffle Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 30, 2007
    United States
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice