Need help with editing save files (HEX)

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by vladik4kides, Mar 14, 2016.

1. vladik4kides
    OP

vladik4kides Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 27, 2015
    Hey guys! I was going through internet to find a way how to unlock song in Just Dance 4 (USA). That song is unlockable only with code from Cheetos. But that promotional has finished yet in 2012. So I'm wondering what can I change in save file to get it. I mean, it's already here (I found save file with it), but I want to discover where can I change it. Because Just Dance 2014 have code unlockable song too (promotional has finished in 2013), but I haven't found save file with that song. So I want to edit save files and get the song. But I need a little help from you, I only need to know what to edit.

Here are the files I got after unpacking with FE100:
    upload_2016-3-14_18-59-57.png
    I guess I have to edit slt_0_0.sav file, but all I saw in HEX are the in-game nicknames of previous save file owner, and some mine too. I think it's for highscores, but I haven't find anything about song unlocking yet. If you can help, PM me - I can send slt_0_0.sav file (I think it's copyrighted, and it shouldn't be here).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice