DiscostewSM

OP
Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
This is something that I've been researching, but have yet to find an answer. Basically, after I log into Win10, my computer decides to go on a lag spree with my keyboard, where I could type something, but each character I type takes upwards of 6-7 seconds before the system registers each key press. I could type a small sentence in a couple of seconds, and it will go one character at a time for the next couple of minutes before it is fully printed. This continues for a good 6 or so minutes after login, but then the issue magically clears up afterwards. It doesn't happen prior to login in, as I can type my Win10 password just fine, or if I'm doing BIOS stuff. It's right after that when the issue happens.

Any ideas on what's causing it, or how to identify where the issue could be?

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is something that I've been researching, but have yet to find an answer. Basically, after I log into Win10, my computer decides to go on a lag spree with my keyboard, where I could type something, but each character I type takes upwards of 6-7 seconds before the system registers each key press. I could type a small sentence in a couple of seconds, and it will go one character at a time for the next couple of minutes before it is fully printed. This continues for a good 6 or so minutes after login, but then the issue magically clears up afterwards. It doesn't happen prior to login in, as I can type my Win10 password just fine, or if I'm doing BIOS stuff. It's right after that when the issue happens.

Any ideas on what's causing it, or how to identify where the issue could be?
What do you have that launches on startup?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lesbians invented babies +2